6-Call my name!

-2 days have passed-

I woke up in the guest room of Lydia's house. It was dusty and smelled of smothering mustiness. The atmosphere was overall dreary. I got out of bed changing out of my pajamas. I heard a whistle quickly turned around. It was Beetlejuice.

"What the Hell Beej?!" I yelled tossing a pillow at him, only for it to phase through. He laughed his face shifting in a soft green hue. I huffed quickly covering myself.

"What? I'm just looking, babes." He purred in a perverted manner. Angrily I pointed out the door. He chuckled fading through the door as I sighed. I soon changed into a pale mint green shirt and a simple black shorts. Smoothing my shirt down with my hands I walk out to the kitchen seeing Lydia cook as she bickered with Beetlejuice. Barbara and Adam simply sat on the couch.

"C'mon Lydia don't cry. I know you'll miss me!" He sobbed out sarcastically, his hands flailing. Lydia only rolled her eyes, continuing to stir the pancake batter. I laughed seeing his reaction, as he stuck his tongue out, childishly pouting.

"Not really, no. By the way, Y/n breakfast will be ready in an hour ."

Beetlejuice turned to me his hazel eyes squinting mischievously with a pale green glow shining from underneath the iris. Holding a finger to his lips as he turned invisible. I watched in amused silence. Watching close I watched a small dollop from the batter rise out of the bowl, then disappear. Lydia groaned throwing the spatula in what I assume was his general direction. He reappeared grinning throwing his hands up. His smile was cute.

"So y/n it's the last day of spring break~, Are ya gonna keep teasing me, or are ya gonna call my name?'' He smirked licking his lips perverted-ly. I blushed coughing trying to keep composure.

"We'll see Beetlejuice." I laughed as he grinned happily letting a striped snake tongue poke out between his lips. Adam and Barbara ran towards me frantic.

"Please Y/n rethink your choices! He's a very dangerous and chaotic individual!" Barbara warned motherly gripping my shoulders with her delicate yet ethereal hands. I chuckled softly pushing her hands off me.

"Barbara please don't worry! Think of it as me taking him off your hands." I reassured as she sighed. Lydia turned back to us changing the topic as she held two plates of pancakes.

"Breakfast is ready Y/n! " She cheered in her somehow monotone yet cheery voice. I smiled sitting down at the birch table as she set our plates down.

*Time skip to roughly around 3 pm *

I sat on the couch watching Netflix with Lydia, but noticing we were both getting bored.

"Hey, Lydia how about we go out and takes some pictures of some spooky graveyards?" I asked while making creepy motions with my hands and a grin, evoking a giggle from her.

"Sure it is great weather! Let me grab our Polaroids and umbrellas." She ran off to the small coat rack hurriedly bringing it as she fumbled the Polaroid out of her satchel. Stepping out I settled the satchels strap around me opening up my umbrella decorated with lacy patterns in black. Lydia soon following suit.

"H-Hey! Wait up guys I wanna come." He ran along impatiently. Odd couldn't he have just...I don't know, floated over here?

Our shoes tapped against the dirtied remains of a cobblestone path along with the pervading rain. My eyes soaked in the calm, almost serene sight. The scent of wet wood and must settled along our path. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I looked over my shoulder, seeing him with a puzzled look.

"Hey Y/n why take a picture of graves when you can take one of me? You certainly like eyeing me up." I stuttered dumbfounded. This man's profound lack of shame. I sighed worn out.

"Because these dead people stay dead and aren't a perverted poser demon." He pouted quietly after that as we approached the arch of the cemetery. The rain leaving a slick path of water among the graves as Lydia walked in. My eyes landing on a large Gothic angel grave marker I kneeled down. Pulling out the Polaroid I pressed the button down causing it to emit the shutters noise along with a flash. a photo sliding out soon after. My phone chimed as I read a simple text from Dad.

Dad: Y/N was back and picked up your stuff along with that strange vase Dehlia gave you. Come home

"Looks like your living with me bug boy..."I sighed looking back at an enthused Beetlejuice.  He punched the air excitedly while happily screaming. Lydia looked at me and smiled. She stiffed a laugh as Beetlejuice was still celebrating.

"Good luck (Nickname)~" She cooed mockingly as I walked home begrudgingly.