2-Say it.

Turning around I saw yet another ghost. My eyes looked them up and down, lingering. He had a rounded square shape face, disheveled green hair, pale skin with speckles of green and stubble. He wore what seemed like a 1940's style suit. He smirked looking at me smugly. His hand on his hip only adding onto his appearance.

"Like the view babes?" His eyes narrowing in a pleased and smug matter. My eyes widened not realizing I had been staring. He laughed at my reaction in his gravelly voice. I chuckled awkwardly but then regained composure. I smirked.

"Who the hell are you?" I said. He gasped dramatically clutching his chest. Lydia only scoffed and rolling her eyes. He puffed out his chest.

"I'm the ghost with the most babes." I quirked an eyebrow looking him up and down once more. He hardly looked like the most of anything. His suit was dirty and splotched in green as well. But there's something there...I guess. Lydia broke the tension.

"Beej meet y/n. Y/n meet Beetlejuice."  She said saying his name with slight hesitation. I chuckled. It definitely suited him.

"Beetlejuice huh? Weird name for an even weirder ghost."  He laughed before digging around in his pockets eventually pulling out a small card and handing it to me. He winked.

"Here's my card babes you won't regret it!" He winked. Lifting up the card it read. Beetlejuice the bio-exorcist.Kick out the breathers so you can breathe easier! Call BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE! Free possession for every exorcism!

"So Lydia did he die in this house too?" I asked curiously. He didn't seem like the Maitlands. He  seemed too chaotic too, abnormal."

"No, he just stuck around after I called his name. I don't want him ." Beetlejuice gasped in offense dramatically falling back as he continued to float.

"Lydia, babes, pal, buddy, amigo! Who wouldn't want all this!? Cause your friend over there certainly does." I blush slightly at that remark but he turns back to Lydia, " After all were BF-F-F-F's forever!"