3- Chicken nugs and juice of bugs.

I laughed Beetlejuice seemed more obnoxious than malicious. His head turned towards me smirking.  He's a dead guy who's bluffing about being an all-mighty demon to a teenager. Essentially a ghost zombie Jesus.

"How about you say my name babes what ya say? Nope just joking...unless you want to summon me?" I laughed harder sighing as Lydia groaned. I could feel the other's eyes on me.

"Nope," I smirked as I walked over to Lydia who was much calmer now. I smiled and asked, "Hey Lyds if he didn't die here is he connected to anything?" She frowned in thought a bit her black locks falling in front of her face. Her eyes widened coming to an answer.

"Well, there is a sorta!" She walked over to her nightstand grabbing a small vase in a burgundy hue, handing me the small pottery. "Here you are, He isn't connected to it per se. But if I said a specific chant in front of it I will be summoned into his house in the neither world." I let out a little sound in thought.

The small vase was smooth and made of terra-cotta. I moved the small vase in my hands looking for any sign of Beetlejuice's connection. Nothing. Tsk.

"Damn Beej I thought you were original. But you here the same as any other plain old dead guy." I commented in a disappointed yet teasing manner.

"Hey!" Both Adam, Barbara , and Beetlejuice said offended.  Lydia and I laughed before I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I turned to him and quirked an eyebrow.

"Cmon Babes, what ya say will you take me home? I'm great at parties!" He grinned in a slightly unnerving way.

"What are you a dog?" I smirked giggling at his childish demeanor.

"Oh, I can do tricks! I can roll over and even play dead." He cheered as He took off his head as he floats. I laugh harder standing with my hands on my hips. As he kneels pleading.  I smile in a smug condescending way.

" I'll tell you what let's make a deal.~" I say as I hear Adam gasp.

"Y/n don't you dare !"  His tone that of a father. Not very threatening, what is he gonna do? Take away my Dino chicken nuggets? Oh, not my Dino chicken nuggets!

"I like that sadistic tone Babes, what ya got?" He stands mimicking my gestured a facial expressions. 

"I'm gonna be over here for two weeks if you manage to convince me and win me over by then you can come with me."

"Damn babes I'm getting hot and heavy already. And not just because I'm in hell! It's a deal you won't regret it!" I laughed and shook hands with him. 

"Okay, it's a deal bug boy!" I already am...but he's sorta charming.

--------//A/N//-------

Hey guys it's the author of course heh. But thank you guys so much for the love this story is already received. All of you voting and reading is appreciated.