Whirl against the world

Whirl pounced on Medix. The poor medic was pounded repeatedly into the ground.

"Whirl stop!" Hotshot cried as she ran over to help Medix. He ended up getting kicked into a tree.

"Where did Whirl learn to fight like that?" Hoist cried.

"You tell me?" Airachnid said. "I didn't know any rescue bot had any combat skills or training."

"Yeah, I was always ahead of them." Whirl hissed.

"Whirl." Wedge said as he got off Hoist. "We don't want to hurt you..."

"Oh, but I so wanta hurt you." She shot her blades at Wedge. Luckily, he ducked.

Unluckily, she landed on Hotshot.

She started spinning her rotors.

"Let's see what a headless Hotshot looks like!" Whirl giggled.

"Ahhh!" Hotshot cried as he ran away from the police bot.

"Ohh, don't want to play anymore?" Whirl growled as she set her sights on Medix again.

"This is not going to end well." The medic said.

10 minutes later, things still weren't going well.

Even though they had avoided being decapitated by Whirl's rotors, the boys still didn't know what was wrong with her, how to stop her, and were still getting their buts kicked.

"We have to retreat!" Wedge cried.

"Without Whirl?!" Medix said. "We can't just leave her!"

Whirl turned into a helicopter and started dive bombing the rescue bots as she laughed manatically.

"Any better ideas?" Wedge shouted.

The other three bots shook their heads as they ran from Whirl's attacks.

"Cowards!" Whirl screamed after them as she stalked them. "Call yourselves rescuebots? You can't even rescue your fraggin' afts!"

"Whirl," Airachnid said to stop the police bot's rampage. "Darling, you can dismantle them later. Right now, we have work to do..."