The calvary has arrived

"Hello? Boulder? Heatwave?" Hoist said.

Him and the others were back at their ship. They had planned to race back to the academy to get help, but found their engines trashed, unfixable. It appeared their communicator was the same, but they still tried.

"Professers!" Wedge shouted. "Airachnid attacked and compromised Whirl. We're stuck on the island. HELP!"

"Nothing." Hoist said when there was no response.

"I just can't believe Whirl did that to us!" Hotshot cried. "Did you see her fighting moves?"

"Airachnid must have done something terrible to corrupt Whirl's processor in such a way." Medix said.

All 4 bots shivered as they imagined what the brutal con could have done to their hyperactive friend.

"Poor Whirl." Wedge said.

"Oh my spark, guys, what if we can't help her? What if Whirl stays a decepticon forever!?" Hoist cried.

"Well...oh boy...that...that..." Medix stuttered.

"Would be the worst thing ever." Wedge finished.

Suddenly, a cybertronian ship landed on the sandy beach next to the recruits' ship.

"And it just got worse." Hotshot said.

The four ran outside to get a better look at the ship.

"I don't see an autobot insignia." Hoist whispered.

"Nor a decepticon one." Medix pointed out.

"Well, that's a good sign." Wedge said.

"Yeah, because there are just a bunch of nice unaligned people in the galaxy." Hotshot said. "Like Quintassons."

"You think they're hard?" The ship's ramp suddenly came down. A lone figure stalked down it. "Try dealing with a whole planet turning out to be Unicron."

That's when they recognized who it was. They had never met her before, but her reputation proceeded her.

It was Arcee.