Muncher

Airchnid continued to cackle as she forced Arcee to watch on as the 4 uncorrupted rescuebots were bared down on by both Whirl and a whole hive of insecticons.

"And I might have forgotten to cure all of them of that little virus." She said. "Of course, I can control them either way. But I wouldn't mind some mindless recruits to add to my army."

"Virus?" Hoist cried as he dodged an incoming insecticon.

"Imagine an earth horror film!" Wedge cried as he ran away from another...only to be bashed into by Whirl.

Falling to the ground, Wedge found the helicopter standing over him, her roaders spinning just an inch away from his neck.

"Just gotta wedge this into you neck and watch your head pop off." She smiled as she moved closer.

But Whirl was sent spinning to the ground as Medix tackled her.

"Wedge, are you ok--AHH!" Medix was picked up by a hulking insecticon.

"Medix!" Hotshot cried as he tried to run over to help but found himself in the grip of another insection.

Hoist swung his hook to drag the insecticon holding Medix down, helping his friend after the beast went crashing to the ground.

Wedge, pulling himself off the ground ran over to them just as Hotshot let out a high pitched scream.

"I THINK HE IS GOING TO EAT ME!" He cried as he was dangled over the insection's mouth.

"I got you!" Hoist cried as threw over his hook...only for the insecticon to to grab it in his maw. "Or it has me!"

And hoist was whipped around as the insecticon spun around, bashing into its own hivemates in the process.

"Uh, should we help Hotshot or Hoist first?" Wedge as Medix as they now tried to avoid both insecticons and being whiplashed by Hoist.

"Maybe you should help yourselves!" Whirl cried as she crashed down on them from above.

Medix felt hands go around his neck and the next thing he knew he was on the ground, Whirl's foot slowing adding more force.

"Necks are so easy to stomp on." She giggled.

"You sure...have a thing...with necks." Medic gasped as the world started to go darker.

"Ahhhh!" Hoist cried as he was still being spun through the air and rammed right into Whirl, sending her sprawling.

Growling, Whirl viciously cut the chord attaching Hoist to his hook, causing him to spin into the ground.

"Uh..." Hoist dizzily said as Whirl started circling him. "Thanks."

"No, thank you. You're much easier to rip apart this way."

The insecticon, still holding Hotshot and still gurgling on Hoist's hook, roared.

"Oh, get over it Muncher." Whirl shouted at it. "You can still have yellow."

"Hey, I am yellow and red with some black finish." Hotshot said, crossing his arms as the insecticon held him tighter.

"Hotshot!" Medix cried as Wedge helped him off the ground.

"What? I want to be remembered as the right colors. Everyone will think I'm Bumblebee if she just says I'm yellow."

"Yeah, I don't think Muncher much cares what color or who you are." Wedge pointed out.

"He's right." Whirl hissed turning away from Hoist. "He just needs to know what you taste like."

"Um, not good." Hotshot tried as he was once again dangled over Muncher's maw.

"Fascinating, what kids talk about these days, hmm." Airachnid joked as she held Arcee to the ground. "I do wish my protege would make quicker work of her prey though."

"Well, socializing is good for people." Arcee grunted as she tried to get out of the spider's grip.

"And what would you know of that?" Airachnid asked as she scratched deep wounds down the motorcycle's back.

Arcee's cries of pains are what awoke the rescuebots from their petty argument over Hotshot's taste.

"Make her suffer boss!" Whirl cheered.

"Go Arcee!" Hotshot cried as he tried to wiggle out of the insecticon's grasp. "Alright dude, if your gonna eat me, just do it already. This is getting really anti-climatic."

"Hotshot!" Medix cried. "Do not tell the insecticon to eat you!"

"Well, what is he waiting for?" Hotshot looked Muncher in the eyes.

"Yeah, why aren't you chewing him out Muncher?" Whirl asked, pausing her attack on Hoist.

For the first time, the insecticon actually spoke.

"Fear makes a dish taste better."

"Oh yeah, well let's give it a kick!" Wedge cried as he jumped up to kick the distracted insecticon in the face.

In a cry of either rage or pain, Muncher dropped Hotshot, who fell to the ground with a cry of victory.

"Hey, I saved you." Wedge said as he helped him up.

"Can someone save me now!" Hoist shouted as Whirl thew him into Medix.

Standing over the tow truck and medic, Whirl snarled as she brought her swinging rotors right above Hoist's spark chamber.

And then brought it down.