Insecticons

"What-what's happening?" Hoist stuttered, looking up at the pitch black sky.

"Insections." Arcee shouted. "Quick, in my sh-"

The autobot was interrupted by the sky raining down on them.

No, not the sky, but a swarm cloud of insecticons.

"Ahh!" Hotshot scream as one grabbed him.

Arcee quickly killed it with Medix catching Hotshot.

"Wedge!" Hoist cried as the constructicon was tackled by another insecticon.

As Acree fired from one insecticon to another, the other rescuebots tried to fight them off. And were failing at it.

While one of them shot, another was dragged off by another insecticon and Arcee had to shoot that one.

On and on this routine went until--

All the insecticons froze, mid-dive, mid-flight, mid-fight.

"Why are they..." Medix began when the giant insecticon crashed down in front of them.

The insecticon was huge, bright red with layers upon layers of exoskeleton.

The insecticon, who we will name Exo because I don't want to keep typing out insecticon, let out a loud and long screech, which all the others responded to with a roar just as loud back.

"Oh-oh!" Hoist said. "Th-that one most be their leader."

"No." Arcee growled as a figure came into view on Exo's back.

The slim mech jumped down using her arm attachments. She stared back at the small group of autobots with huge, wicked smile, showing off her fangs.

"She is."

"Why Arcee," Airachnid said. "Is that how you greet an old friend."