Chapter 13.

Y/n POV

It's really her...

Supergirl is Kara...

My Girlfriend...

My friend for almost a Year...

This whole Time she lied...

I already guessed that it was her but to know it now for sure is painful...

It's painful cause now I'm certain that she always lied to me...

Not only as Kara...
as Supergirl too...

How I know that she's Supergirl?

Dark Supergirl told me.

A Villain told me the Truth!

And that is more painful...

I didn't even Heard it from her...

Would she ever tell me the Truth?

I sniffed and looked around the Corner. I found out where my Supergirl was taken hostage. But now there is one Person who Guards the Door.

I need to hurry. I told dark supergirl that I needed to shit. Yes... it was really embarrassing and I didn't had another Excuse. But it was said.

Come on...
you're a DEO Agent. And he's only a Human.

Silently and slow I crept behind the guy in the Uniform. My hand was above his Mouth to Stiffen his scream, while my arm choked him to death.

I opened the Door and pulled the Corpse with me. My eyes locked with Supergirls. Her Mouth opened and she looked really concerned.

„What are you doing here?", she asked with a panicked look on her face. Wordless I opened the Chain who was full with kryptonite.

Supergirl gained her strength back and smiled happily but she still looked really concerned about me.

Her arms wrapped around me and with her speed she flew us both out of there. But Soldiers saw us and began to shoot. Supergirl protected me with her Cape.

My eyes closed and I gripped her tightly.

Why does she always fly so high?!

Back on the ground my knees were still a bit shaken. Alex sighed relief and wrapped me into a tight hug.

„Oh god. You didn't responded so we thought that your Dead or captured!", she said and her eyes looked me up and down.

I smiled a little.

Alex turned to Supergirl „are you good?", she asked still concerned and Supergirl tightened her jaw. Her eyes narrowed.

„Who send y/n?", she asked and looked at everyone. I cleared my throat „nobody send me. I wanted to go", I answered and Supergirl sighed.

„Why would you do that, y/n? You could be in so much Danger!", she said and I nodded a little „i know. But without Supergirl Central City Wouldn't be so Safe anymore. I'm changeable. You're Not", i answered the taller Girl.

She sighed. Her eyes looked concerned and her Face seems wanting to say More. But she didn't. I looked at her. My lips formed to a little smile „So. What are we doing now?", I asked and watched them all. Supergirl still looked concerned but tried to concentrate on the topic.

—————————————————————————

Tired i sighed. My eyes almost closed on theirself. My whole body was aching and hurting. I did get some beating. And the whole story with the parallel world is hurting my head.

Aley brought me Home. She seemed relaxed. She knew all of the stress.

Maybe She knew that Kara is Supergirl too...
Maybe all of her Friends knew...
Everyone, but me...

Shit.... That thought really hurt.

I opened the door and my eyes widened. My breath hitched.

„Alexis"

With a bright smile on her face she embraced me „You're Back. I missed you", she said happily into my ear. After the hug she looked at Alex. Still smiling she hugged her too.

„Thank you for bringing her Home"

My Mouth wide.

I forgot completely about Alexis.
Alex forgot about her too...
We all forgot....

I have a Fiancé....
And Kara is still my girlfriend...

Alex eyes narrowed. Her arms folded infront of her chest. She looked straight at me.

I gulped.

Shit...

What do I do now?

I love Alexis....

But I'm in love with Kara. She's the one who makes me the happiest...
the saddest...

Kara... that Kara that lied to me... this whole time...
That Kara... that knew that I hated lies...

„Y/n?", Alexis asked and her smile faded away. She looked at me.

I breathed heavily. It seemed the air isn't entering my lung. The Panik raised in me. My hand grabbed my T-Shirt while still trying to breath normally.

„Y/n! Calm Down!"