Kapitel 14.

„Y/n? Is everything alright?"

My eyes opened and green eyes looked straight into mine. I cleared my Throat and moved my arms so that I could sit up.

Alexis looked concerned. She gave me a cup full of water. I drank thankfully and nodded with my head. My eyes lowered to my hands on my thighs.

Alexis Hand Lands on my Hand. My Eyes looked up „You don't love me... you never did", she said and I gulped. My Mouth opened as I saw the tears in her eyes.

„It's okay... I knew that day would come when you fall in Love with another Person... But it still Hurts"

A tear slipped and she wiped the tear away. My Heart dropped. It Hurts to see her like that...
I never imagined to see her in that Situation. I made her Cry.

„I'm Sorry... I never wanted to Hurt you, Alexis", I answered and my Hands grabbed her Hands, so that she looked me straight in the eyes. She smiled soft and nodded with her head.

„I know. I know it... I'm sorry to bother you with the whole Soulmate shit... you never asked for that... I'm surprised that not every soulmate is in Love with the Soulmate", she laughed while crying.

I smiled a little „I'm sorry. I really am", I said and Alexis sighed. She wiped her tears away and let go of my hand „I know. stop saying that... but I hope... she makes you Happy... even tho I'm crazy in love with you i'm letting you go"

I laughed silently. Alexis smiled happily.

She took a deep breath and stands up „I'm happy for you, y/n... I hope you do well"

——————————————————————————
Blue eyes looked straight into mine. She looked nervous and fibbled with her fingers.

„Why did you sound so serious? Are you Upset?", she asked like a little child.
My heart can't handle this cuteness of hers!

„Alexis left", I Said and Kara's Eyes widen. She looked around and after that she looked right back at me „Are you okay?", she asked. My Mouth opened but nothing came out.

I don't know...
Am I okay?

My Hands dug into my Pockets.
I don't want to touch her.

Kara saw that and looked at my eyes again „what is it, y/n? There's something your not telling me", she said and my eyebrows raised.

Is she serious?

I don't tell her something?
I'm the one hiding something?

„Is there something that you aren't telling me?", I asked and Kara fell silent. Her eyes lowered to the ground. Her forehead wrinkled. She licked her lips before she looked up.

„No", she answered. My face relaxed.

The Disappointment within me crept into my Face. She lied to me straight to the Face...
I was always honest...
How can she lie so easy?

My Hands came out of the Pockets. I smiled lightly after I sighed uneasy „It was a mistake"

She narrowed her eyes „what was a mistake?", she asked and I gulped. I bit my lip „This... This between us, was a mistake"

Kara's eyes widened and she came to me. Her Hand combined with mine. She exerted pressure while her Mouth opened in shock.

„W-What's wrong? Why are you Saying that? D-Did I do something wrong?", she asked and tears welled up in her eyes.

I took a deep breath.
Inhale.
Exhale...

„I can't do this. I'm sorry"

A tear slipped. Her eyes widened as she looked at my tear that ran my cheek down. She let go of my hands „y/n"

I shaked my head. I wiped my Tear.

Wow...
now I'm the one crying...

„Please leave... please", I said but my voice cracked. Kara looked concerned. A bit confused. But her eyes were still lovingly grazing mine.

„Please, Kara"

She nodded slowly her head. She was surprised to see me like that. I was surprised too. I never cried in front of someone I knew so little about...

I knew nothing about her..

—————————————————————————
„Open the goddam door!"

My eyes still on the tv as I heard the loud knocking on the Door.

„Y/n!"

I ignored it. My eyes red and puffy.
My heart still aching...

„I know you are there! So open that damn door or I'm gonna kick it open"

Kara and I broke up 4 Days ago. I wasn't working, eating or showering...
I only cried and watched silly Rom-Coms.
That made me cry stronger...

„Okay. Im gonna kick it now!"

I opened the door slowly. I looked at Alex who was to stunned to speak. Her mouth wide open and her leg in the air. She dropped her leg and came into my apartment.

She looked around and saw the Ice cream on the table and various beer bottles. Most of them on the Ground...

Her eyes narrowed angrily „why the fuck do you Break up with Kara if you End up like that?", she asked and my Heart ached again, cause of that sentence.

My jaw tensed up.

She lied too...
The whole time...
Everyone lied...

„What do you want?", I asked and Alex blinked perplexed. Her forehead wrinkled angrily „what is your problem? Why are you even angry at me?", she asked back and I fell silent.

I laughed loudly „why? Your really asking why?", I stopped laughing and looked at her „Please leave. I don't want to see you right now. I'm still Drunk and angry. So, leave"

Alex shook her head „I'm not leaving you alone. Not in your state right now. There's something you don't tell me, y/n. I know there is something that's bothering you", she said. Now more relaxed.

A mockingly sound came out of my Mouth. My Head was spinning and my heart was beating so freaking fast.

„Ha! That's funny! I am the one who's not telling something?! You guys are all liars. I fucking Quit, Alex! I don't want to see you, nor Lena or someone who's related with you guys"

Alex's Mouth widened and her hand slapped my face. My eyes widened as I hold the place where I was slapped right now.

„Pull yourself together!", she shouted loudly.

My Eyes narrowed and my face went cold „Leave"

She shook her Head but I opened the door „Now!"

She looked at me. Shocked at my reactions and look she went silent.

„I never lied to you, y/n", she said and I laughed a little.

„No? Then why do I need to find out about Kara's secret through a villain? Even tho you guys know that I hate it to be lied... what hurts the most is that Kara still lied to me... I asked her.
So. many. times.
She still lied"

Alex's mouth widened. I took a deep breath and pushed her softly out of the door before closing my Door in her face.