Chapter 9.

„We are in another World?", I asked and blinked perplex. Alex and Kara looked at me „yes. It would take too long to explain it to you. But there are many Earths and Dimension who all exist at the same time", Alex explained and I nodded my head.

„So... you Tell me there could be another earth where I like Men?", I said a little disgusted and Alex laughed hysterically.

„Yeah. That world could exist", Kara answered and I nodded my head „i understand. Why should it be harder to understand?", I asked and Kara looked at me. She was really amused.

„So? What should we do now?", Alex asked and Kara looked at her Watch on her wrist.

„Barry should be here any moment", Kara said and looked at me „Barry is the groom", Kara explained and I nodded.

It was very fascinating. We were in Central city but it was different... i looked at Kara and smiled a little bit.

She was Supergirl... how can she possibly know about other earths? And have Visited other earths. For Alex it seemed to be her first time too.

A light stopped right in front of us and my eyes widened Shocked. A guy who looks really Cute stands in front of Kara and hugs her happily.

„I'm happy that you could make it", he said and after that he looked at Alex and me. I introduced politely and he smiled.

Kara looked only at me. Possible that she was expecting a reaction about the Light and how fast the groom was running. He wasn't a human.

„So?" I asked and smiled. Karas Eyes widen a bit and she blinked shocked. I laughed a little and even Alex was surprised.

„I guess he's a Superhero too?", I asked and Kara looked at me „Too? W-what do you mean by that?", she asked and licked nervously her Lips.

I took a deep breath „Nothing"

How can she be so confusing?
Is Kara Danvers Supergirl?
I was 70% sure about that. Maybe even 80%

The day before the Wedding there was a Party at a Café. It was simple but beautiful.

I was standing and slurped silently my cocktail. I looked at all the people. My eyes narrowed a little bit and I sighed.

I'm with superheroes in one room. When all of them are superheroes or in the team of a superhero than that means that Kara is Supergirl!

I looked at the beautiful women who was talking to the groom. Alex was drinking like an alcoholic with another woman.

I heard how an old man was making sounds with his Glass. Everyone went silent and looked at him.

„Hello Everyone. I'm joe West. The Father of The groom and the bride", He said. Kara came to me and smiled a little.

„Wait? So they're siblings?", I asked and Kara shook her head „not blood related. Joe adopted him when he was 10 I think... his Mother died and his father went to Jail", she explained silently and I nodded a little with my head.

„But... they're were raised like siblings?", I asked and Kara looked at me „don't think to much about it", she answered.

„I know, i know... but I don't know why but I think that he has more Chemistry with Caitlyn. I don't know them so long... but I have a feeling that Caitlyn likes him", I said and Kara laughed a little.

„Don't be silly, y/n. They're friends", she said and I shut my mouth. Is she dense?

Does she think we're Only friends, too?

„And What are we?", I asked and Karas Eyes widened at my Question. She looked at me and gulped her drink down.

„What do you mean?", she asked and I sighed „you know what I mean, Kara. I like you. I don't know if I can be only your friend anymore", I answered and Kara looked at me shocked. She didn't expected that and I understand that.

I wasn't expecting this Either...

Kara looked at me. She only looked at me and didn't make a sound. I smiled a little. My heart was beating really fast in my chest and it was hurting like a bitch.

„I understand", I said after she didn't replied. I nodded a little my head and posed the glass on one of the Tables. I left her side.

„I don't want to Marry you, Oliver", said Felicity really loud. Everyone was staring at them both. Oh god... this Oliver Guy has taste... and his poor Heart. I left the Party early and sighed loudly.

„What happened?", asked a really sexy woman and I looked at her. She smiled sexy „I'm Kate", she said „I guess the party isn't so cool how you thought it would be", she replied and her eyebrows raised.

I sighed „not really. No", I answered and Kate smiled a little. She seems to understand my situation „if you want to get outha here, we can go", she said and winked.

I was really considering it. Kara would never like me... I still had Alexis...

Oh god!!
What am I thinking?
I need to fully break up with Alexis...
Even when Kara don't want me. I am not going to be with another person when i don't feel the same.

I looked up. Right into her eyes. But she don't expect anything from me.

„Y/n", I Heard and looked to Kara who was standing behind me. I turned around.

„What?", I asked. Her jaw tightened and she took my Wrist and pushed me behind her. Wow... she was really strong.

85%

„I see", said Kate and grinned. She winked one time and then went into the the Party. She also was a superhero?

„What was that?", Kara asked after she let go of my wrist and turned to face me. I tensed up „what do you want, Kara?", I asked and Kara sighed.

„You don't want to be my friend?", she asked and I nodded „good. I don't want to be your Friend Either.", she replied and my heart broke again.

My eyes watered. She could say that a bit more Friendly.

„I understand", I said and wanted to go but Kara took my wrist. Again.

„You understand nothing, y/n. I don't want to be your friend because I like you", she said and my eyes widened. I gulped shocked.

„I'm sorry. Come again?", I asked and Kara laughed a little. She pushed me in her arms und she was the one who locked our lips together.

Oh god... she was kissing me!
Did she say that she like me?
I did it...

My Crush likes me back!!!