Chapter 10.

My eyes opened a little and I groaned silently. I looked at the other side of the bed, because I felt Arms on me. My Heartbeat increased.

Blonde hair were all on the Pillows. I smiled a little when I saw the beautiful face near me. She looked so peaceful right now.

I stood up and went to the Bathroom. I turned up the Shower and went right into it. A smile was still on my face when I thought about the Conversation that Kara and I had.

She liked me the whole Time!
I was the Girl she met!

I laughed a little. Kara was so sweet to me. After the Conversation we went to the Café and our mood was so high that everyone was asking us about it.

We even ended up in the same Bed. You can imagine what we did on that bed. And Alex was right... she was a Top!

But I didn't complain. I liked her dominance in the bed when on the other side she was so cute and adorable on everything else.

I shut the Shower and took the Towel and dried me off. With only a towel on me I returned to the Bedroom and picked silently some Clothes to wear.

„I want to wake up next to you", i heard the blonde Person on the Bed and looked at her „but that look isn't so bad", she added.

I laughed a little „you're awake", I said with a smile on my face „you looked too cute. I wanted you to have a peaceful sleep", I answered „Next time you wake up next to me. Promise"

Kara smiled happily and her eyes were shining „so there will be Next Time?", she asked and my Forehead frowned „why not?", I asked and my eyes widened a little „or... did you think about that and changed your Mind?", I asked nervously.

Kara smiled „I didn't changed my mind. I'm sure about you", she replied. A confident smile on her face. She looked very amused.

„We don't have much time. You should take a shower", I said and sat in the bed. Kara Laid on her stomach and closed her eyes.

„I want to cuddle", she said Childishly and I was now the one amused „I'm naked, Kara", I said and my brows raised.

„So? There isn't a difference than last night", she answered and a blush crept on my Face. She was right but it was embarrassing.

Kara understand and crawled to me. Her arms wrapped around me. I closed my Eyes and leaned a little against her „you should prepare yourself. We need to search Alex when she isn't at 10 in front of the Church"

Kara sighed silently „your right", she said and finally stood up „I'm always right",I replied cocky. A cocky smile on my face too.

Kara laughed only as a answer and disappear into the bathroom. The shower was turned on.

——————————————————-
„Where do you think she was the night?", Kara asked a little nervous. She always looked at her watch and was very concerned.

„She was with the Hot girl yesterday. Blonde, muscle and very confident", I explained and Kara narrowed her Eyes at me.

„Hot?", she asked and I tensed up. I laughed and took her hand. I intertwined mine with hers „but you're hotter", I said and Kara smiled confidently.

Ouh... she was Jealous!

„Hey", said Alex and she had a very big black Sunglasses on her nose. She looked at Kara and her head was a little down „why is this Earth so bright?", she asked.

I tried not to laugh. She had a hangover.

„Where were you? This isn't our Earth, Alex. You need to be careful", consulted her Kara and Alex nodded her head.

„Hey, Kara... hey, y/n. Hey A-Al-Alex?", said the Hot blonde Person from yesterday. Alex laughed nervously „heyyyy", said Alex but she seemed to forget her name.

„Sara", said the blonde and Alex nodded. Kara and I were silent and only looked at them.

„How is your Butt? You fell very hard that must hurted you", she asked and Alex laughed again. She nodded her head „I-I-its fine", Alex replied and Sara was really confused.

So... Sara was used to this kind of situation?

Sara nodded and went into the Church after she nodded at us all. We all waved and Kara tried to hold her laughter in. Alex looked at her sister.

„Okay. I had sex. Oh god. I had a One night stand! That is a man-thing. I even forgot her name", she said panicking and I laughed silently.

„Yeah... Sara is a assassin", said Kara and I looked at her. What did that had to do with this Conversation?

„Oh god... I had a one night stand with a hot Assassin", Alex said laughing. Kara was laughing too and nodded her head „Okay. We should enter the Church"

We sat down. In the Side of the groom. I don't know why... but Iris isn't very personable... I don't hate her or something but I don't need to like every person

Kara took my hand and smiled at me. Alex saw that and a big smile spread on her face but she didn't commented it. I was really happy for that.

My head was resting on her shoulders „I hate weddings", I said silently and Kara looked at me surprised „what? Why did you wanted to come?", she asked and I sighed.

„Do you really need to ask? I wanted to be by your side. I would do even things I hate to spend 2 more Minutes with you", I answered and Kara blushed a bright red.

„Weddings are cute... I like Weddings. They're always so full of love and happy", she said and I smiled. I didn't replied.

We all had our opinion. She didn't hate on my Opinion and I would definitely not do that. Most people need to learn that...

I rested my Head on her shoulder again and sighed happily. This was relaxing. We all waited. The Bride was walking on the aisle.

Barry looked very happy and I smiled a little. They wanted to say their Vows but a Granate was in the Church. We all had super reflexes and ducked.

Smoke was spreading everywhere and Villains were coming into the Church „we can't even have a normal Day!", complained Felicity.

One of the guys went to Felicity and my eyes widened shocked. Everyone was fighting. Kara was behind me and I looked at her.

85%...

What if she isn't Supergirl and I was wrong?
What if... she's going to get hurt?
Am I really sure that she is Supergirl?

I looked her in the Eyes „leave. Run. Go immediately and don't look back. Take Alex with you", I said and kissed her. It could be our last kiss.

I took one of the Stones on the ground and throws it at the villain who approached Felicity. He glared at me and I gulped.

Come on, y/n. You were fighting your Whole Life! You can defeat him.

It isn't violence... it's Defense. Their were attacking us!

And with that thought I ran into the Battlefield. Felicity could Escape but she even managed to knock one Villain out.