Chapter 6.

„Director Danvers", I said and looked at the screen. There we all could watch what happens, when supergirl is fighting.

Alex looked at me and then at the Screen „what is it, Agent l/n", she asked and I typed something on the Computer. Alex looked at the Computer screen.

„Supergirl. The Enemy has victims in the Buildings", said Alex and the next thing we heard was an Understood coming from Supergirl.

The blonde heroic person flew in the Building and in under 3 Seconds she was here. With someone in her arm.

I looked at the blonde Person in her arms and my breath hitched. My Mouth widens „supergirl! Took her to the Hospital. Now!", I said angered. Supergirl looked a little Confused but she did what I said.

Alex looked at me. I looked her in the Eyes „I... I need to go", I said. My heart pounded heavy in my Chest. It Hurts.

Alex was confused. It was all written on her face. She couldn't figure out what was going on with me. She nodded her head.

I left the place so fast I could. Supergirl glee right in front of me „she's in the Hospital. Is everything okay with you?", she asked and I nodded fast with my head.

„Which Hospital?", I asked. The taller girl picked me up. She looked at me „hold Tight", she said and the next thing I knew is that we were flying.

My heart stopped. Afraid I clenched at the Heroic person who held me. I closed my Eyes and my Heart started to pound loudly.

My face went pale when we landed. Supergirl looked at me „oh shit. I forgot that your afraid of heights", she said and I nooded my head.

I wasn't trusting my voice at the moment. Supergirl looked a little bit concerned „do you know that girl?", she asked and I gulped.

„That's... Alexis", I said and her eyes widen. She nodded understandingly „oh... I should leave then... good luck, y/n"

I looked at her and nodded my head. I don't know why but she reminds me a lot of Kara.

I took many deep breaths. There I stood. Infront of the Hospital where my Soulmate is lying. But... since when was she alive?

Why didn't she contact me? How was she being captured?

„Y/n?", I Heard- someone calling my name. I looked at the person. Her brown Orbs looked straight into mine and a little Smile crept on my Face.

„Hey Lena. What are you Doing here?", I asked a bit concerned. My eyes looked at her but I didn't see anything. She looked fine.

„Oh", she laughs „I'm visiting a friend of mine... and you?", she answered and Questioned my presence here. I sighed „Same", I answered. Lena nooded understanding my Situation.

„It's Alexis?", she asked and I looked at her in Shock. I gulped „how... do you Know that?", I asked. Confusion was written on my Face.

Lena looked at me. A little Smile on her face „you're sad. And you have this look in your Eyes. You make that face only when you talk about Alexis", she explained.y eyes widened. I didn't realized what face i made.

„I understand", I replied with a little Smile on my face. Lena smiled concerned but didn't say a word. I looked at the Door and took a deep breath.

„Okay. I can do this", I said to myself. Lena nodded her head „you can do this", she said and pushed me a little to the Door.

Another deep breath and I went through the Door. I looked at the girl who was Working on the reception. She  noticed me and looked at me with a friendly smile on her face.

„Ähm... Supergirl took a girl here. Where is her room?", I asked. The Woman looked at me „the Girls name is unknown. Do you maybe know how her name is?", she asked and I gulped nervous.

Alexis was declared death.

„I'm not sure... can I look at the girl to be 100% sure?", I asked and the Woman at the reception nodded with her head.

„Sure. She should be awake by know. Are you from the Family?", she asked and I flinched a little. I licked my lips.

„I'm her fiancé", I answered uneasy and the Woman nodded again „she's in the Room 1213", she said and I nodded with my head.

With only little and slow steps I arrived to the room. There was it. The Door who blocked my view to Alexis. Again i took a deep breath.

I opened the Door and went in. The Tv was on and some Cartoon was playing. There she was. She had some Bruises on her face but she laughed at the Silly cartoon she was watching.

„Alexis", I said and the Girl looked at me. Her eyes widen and a big smile spreaded on her face „y/n", she said and she held her arms open.

Everything on my Shoulder fell. I was free. I took many steps to be in her arms again. I pushed her deep in me. I won't let go. Not again.

„Everything's fine, babe", she said and caressed my back. I sniffed quietly. I detached myself from her and looked at her.

„I missed you", I said and Alexis smiled. Her hand went on my face „stop Crying. You're still a Crybaby", she said a little laughing.

I smiled only. I was so happy that she was alive again. I was so happy that I can touch her again.

Alexis made room for me on her bed and I didn't rejected it. We both looked at the Tv. The Cartoon was really silly and a little creepy.

I can't believe that we liked that as kids. It's so creepy and crazy. Alexis laughed again at the Silly act and because of her I laughed too.

She doesn't seem to be another person. She seems to be the same person from before. But... the Curse...

Everytime she dies... she Fells more in love with me...

What if... what if she loves me now?
What if I don't love her anymore?
What if I like Kara?

What would Alexis do?