Magical mystery tour - Liam

( I know Liam can't drive but just roll with it :) )

"Liam do you even know where the fuck we're going?"

"Course i fucking do" he lied

"If we get kidnapped or sommet i'm blaming you"

"Whatever"

You and your boyfriend Liam had been driving around aimlessly and having small arguments like this for hours. You had no place to sleep and the only food you had was a packet of crisps that you'd picked up from Tesco on the drive to wherever you were going.

It all started a couple days ago when you had started complaining to Liam about how stressful your job was and Liam thought that you needed to get away for a couple days. He made sure it was alright with Noel and the rest of the band that he had a couple days off. Next he managed to persuade your boss by basically harassing him non stop to get you some days off. When Liam suggested the idea of a road trip you were hesitant as he wasn't the best at navigating his way around but when you got in the car you actually became quite excited.

Back to now...

It must have been around midnight and your plan was to just drive around until you were satisfied. so far you if you were reading your map correctly you were driving around up in the hills around Bradford.

"I think we're in Bradford"

"Are you sure?" Liam asked

"of course i'm fucking sure"

Liam could tell you were getting frustrated. He Knew that you were getting stressed out because you had no place to sleep so he took your hand in his while keeping one hand on the wheel and squeezed it.

"we'll find a place to sleep and get some food don't worry"

You smiled and nodded and just went back to staring out of the car window.

About ten minutes later you had made it into the centre of Bradford and thankfully there were some dodgy takeaways still open as they usually stayed open for the people who were on a night out.

You got back in the car and started eating your take away. After about twenty minutes when you'd stopped eating you parked the car and found a B&B for you to stay the night in. You got into the room and instantly felt the weight lift off your chest.

"Told you we'd be fine" Liam smirked as he wrapped his arms around your waist

"i never said we wouldn't be" you frowned

"you didn't have to i could just tell"

'for fuck sake why did he have to know me so well.' you thought

As soon as yours and Liam's heads touched the pillows you were out like a light. You woke up the next morning wrapped up in Liam's arms as usual but the environment was unfamiliar and that's when you remembered how you got here and how it would probably be the same for the next two nights.

liam was not a morning person. You tried waking him up so that you wouldn't miss breakfast but he just shoved a pillow in your face and told you to piss off. He was beginning to get on your nerves so you began to hit him with a pillow until he actually got out of bed. The plan of you hitting him with a pillow ended badly, it just broke out into a full on pillow fight but eventually he got fed up and went to go have a shower in the bathroom down the landing. You being hungry and fed up with waiting got dressed and went downstairs and sat in the dining room where the rest of the people staying at the B&B were eating.