The Dream Synopsis - Liam

The Dream Synopsis - The Last Shadow Puppets 

^^^ Beautiful song BTW

Liam's POV

I'd meet her after work almost everyday. She'd walk out of the kitchen with the biggest pile of pots and pans you'd ever see and she'd always insist to carry them her self as 'She didn't need help'.

of course i'd help her anyway.

This small corner cafe is where i met the love of my life and i could probably never fully have her but that didn't stop me.

I can remember the day that Y/N Arthurs stole my heart like it was yesterday.

It was a cold and frosty morning in December. It was getting close to Christmas. The cafe was packed with people drinking hot chocolates and cups of tea. It was so cold outside that there was actually steam on the window.

Me and Bonehead walked up to the counter where she was making some sort of drink. I froze. I could only see the back of her head and it felt like i had been hit by a bus.

Bonehead then spoke and snapped me out of my trance.

"Y/N this is Liam" Bonehead said

"Liam meet Y/N, My sister"

"Alright?" she spoke.

Her voice was like the voice of an angel. 

I didn't answer. She probably thinks i'm weird.

What the fuck? I'm Liam fucking Gallagher i never get nervous

For the first time in my life i was actually speechless.  

Thankfully Y/N and Bonehead had fallen into conversation so my awkward state wasn't noticed.

Before i knew it me and bonehead were leaving. I was disappointed but this couldn't have been the last time i would see her. I was in a band with her brother of course it wouldn't.

Weeks had passed since our first meeting and at least twice a week i would go to the small cafe on the corner.

Bonehead didn't know this of course. He'd beat me to death if he knew i fancied his sister.

I'd sit in the corner of the small cafe until it closed and she'd come join me and we'd end up talking for hours just about nothing.

It wasn't until one night when she was locking up and i was again helping her that I finally had the guts to tell her I fancied her.

She was in the middle of talking when i just blurted it out.

"Y/N I like you" I said

She just stopped and stared at me for a couple of seconds and the next thing i knew she was dragging me in by the neck of my jumper and kissing me.

I obviously kissed back. It felt nice to know that she liked me back

"I like you too Li, But-"

Shit there's a but. A but is never good.

"-But we can't tell my brother he'd flip"

The biggest smile then graced my face and i kissed her again.

I lent down and put my forehead against hers and said "You won't regret this i promise" giving her a peck on the lips after.

Almost everyday after that we saw each other. My life felt like it had been complete and it still is but we still hadn't told Bonehead.

"Liam?" Y/N whispered

"mhm?" i replied

"I'm ready to tell Paul"

My eyes almost popped out my head when she said that. I was actually fearing for my life but deep down i knew it was the right thing to do for the person i love.

"Alright i'll do it but only because i love you and i'll probably want to spend the rest of my life with you and i can't really do that without telling Bonehead or anyone really." i blurted out

"Woah woah woah rewind a sec. You Love me?" 

"Well i mean yeah" i replied.

"I love you too" She smiled

Thank God i got that off my chest.

The next day we went to go see Bonehead and Jesus Christ i was sweating like a pig but thankfully Y/N was there to hold my hand.

"Bonehead I'm in love with Y/N"

"Y'what?!" Bonehead yelled

Yup just as i suspected. I got a black eye.

He came around eventually and make this crappy speech that was like "If you hurt her i'l hurt you". I tried so hard not laugh in his face.

Thankfully i never did hurt Y/N and she never hurt me. We got on with our life. Got married had a couple kids and some pets. Oasis are still thriving and I've got my dream girl right besides me. I couldn't want anything else.

Hiya :)

Sorry i haven't written in a while :(

I'm kinda working on something new but i don't know if it will ever be released.

What do you all think of Noels new song? :) personally i liked it!