Eight days a week - Noel x Meg

Noels POV

The 5th of June 1997 was the day my world finally felt complete. From the day that I met Meg Mathews I knew that she was the missing piece to my jigsaw. I was always seen as Liam's older brother or the songwriter for Oasis; she saw me as Noel just Noel.

She is the love of my life and always will be. I couldn't live without her. A life without Meg to me is no life at all.

We were now on our honeymoon in Greece and we just wouldn't leave each other's side. Every night we would go on walks along the beach and just stare into the sea. The way the waves dance and the moonlight reflecting off the water it was all so beautiful and seeing it with Meg made me the happiest man alive.

Ever since I married her I saw life in pink like nothing could go wrong. We had our off days but it was never serious because we could never stay away from each other for too long. we'd go to sleep together and wake up together and that's how life went for a while.

About a year into our marriage meg started getting sick we thought nothing of it at first but she eventually went to the doctor. sadly i couldn't go to the doctors with her as i was needed at the studio but i got a big surprise when i got home. Meg announced to me that she was pregnant. I was scared at first as i never thought i'd be good enough to be a dad but i supported her no matter what.

nine months later our little baby Anais came. I sat in the hospital just holding and staring at this tiny baby in my arms and that's when I knew that no matter what I was going to be a good father no matter what.

Meg would always tell me how good of a father I was and I would tell her how much of a good mother she was because we always had the same fears that we would be bad parents and that reassurance that we gave each other was what made us good parents and good partners.

I was at home all the time when I wasn't on tour. I wanted to see two of the most important girls in my life constantly. I didn't want to miss a thing. i was there to watch Anais take her first steps, speak her first words i didn't miss any of it.

A couple years past and every morning I would still wake up every morning cuddled up with Meg and then about ten minutes later Anais would come bounding in and jump on top of the bed waking up Meg.

Some mornings would be quieter though as Anais would go stay at my mums so we could have some privacy. Those mornings would be nice. I'd wake up first to make Meg a cuppa and sometimes breakfast in bed if she was lucky. She would always wake up with a smile on her face and cuddle further into my chest and it made me feel at peace like we were the only two people in the world. She was the one person who could make me forget about having to make sure Liam wasn't an idiot or being in Oasis or anything else I would stress about. She was my rock.

This became a routine i could never get bored of i'd wake up tell Meg how much i'd love her and she'd whisper back half asleep "i love you too Noelie" and then i'd go say goodbye to Anais even if she was asleep and then go to the studio. I love my life and i don't think it could get any better than this.

request from : @Lasheshavetobeblack

i am so sorry its so cheesy and there's almost no dialogue which i am also sorry about in conclusion it's probably not my best work.