How do you sleep - Noel

How do you sleep - The stone roses

----------------------------------------

Last night was chaotic to say the least but thankfully you and your boyfriend Noel had wound up safely in your bed. Maybe not fully clothed but at least you were in your own bed.

You turned over to look at Noel who was already wide awake staring at the ceiling trying to pass the terrible headache he had.

He looked down at you winking "Mornin" he said

You didn't answer. Too tired. Too much pain to answer but suddenly a light bulb went off in your head

"Noelieeeeee" you said making sure to stretch out the nickname you had given him years ago.

"what?" he said still staring at the ceiling

"Will you get me some paracetamol?" you said making sure to flash him a cute smile i mean who could resist with a face like that?

"No" he said not even thinking about it

"How rude! Clearly sleeping with you gets me nowhere!" You said obviously joking

You decided that paracetamol was not worth arguing over and decided to get it yourself.

You walked through the flat into the kitchen passing Liam passes out naked with your best friend on the sofa.

WAIT LIAM? 

You ran back into your shared bedroom and got Noel up and shouted at him to deal with is brother.

"Ew Liam what the fuck? We have to sit on that sofa" Noel shouted

"What like you and Y/N haven't done it on this sofa?! Guigs didn't have a problem with me doing it on his sofa the other week"

"i have no clue how you sleep at night sometimes i dread to think what else you get up to" you butted in

Liam just smirked at you as if every dirty thing he's done was running through his mind. He was actually going to tell you but he thought it was best not to.

"whatever me and Beth are off back to my place now anyway" Beth your best friend just nodded and then turned to you and shrugged her shoulders

After they had left you and Noel just went back to bed forgetting about the paracetamol and just spending the rest of the day cuddled up under the bed sheets.