Chapter 29

🎶(Tiësto & Dzeko ft. Preme & Post Malone - Jackie Chan)🎵

Y/n's POV:

Flash here, flash there, flash everywhere. I heaved up a sigh, everywhere I go, I always see that sudden burst of white light at my face.

Okay so uhm... I don't know if this is normal anymore or not, but one thing is for sure, its getting so fucking annoying.

I've been hearing "Y/n let's take a picture" here and "Y/n have a picture with me please" there, left and right, one after another.

And I really don't have the proper reason to turn them down, that would really seem so rude.

It just that all of the students here in this ball has their whole attention on me.

Like seriously, its been like that for almost half an hour now, ever since I stepped out of that limo.

And I kinda blame Mina on this one, t-this whole Universe make-over thing was all over the edge!

I clicked my tongue as I grasped the right strip part side of my red gown, dangerously exposing the higher part of my right thigh in which boys have been looking at time to time.

Tch, hentai...

I looked around to where my three musketeers are but sadly, they were busy with their own matter.

Momo was already having a bite of the foods displayed on the table and foods being carried around by the waiters.

Sana was talking to other teachers as Ms. Kim introduces her to each of them.

Mina was also having a chitchat with her fellow cum laude's.

While me, I was left alone to deal with this-

"Y/n wah... you look so stunning tonight, mind if I can take a photo of you?" A random guy in his silk blue tux requested.

I secretly let out a sigh and I let out a forceful smile "Uh y-yeah, sure"

'Its gonna be a long night'

Sana's POV:

I scanned the surroundings to Y/n's whereabouts, I've been checking on her time to time on how she's been doing, and I can say that she's not hard to find since everywhere she goes, a group of students followed by flashes of lights are tailing her.

I bet she's getting annoyed by those, and I just wanna get to her badly.

What's stopping me you ask?

Well, if it ain't for the Tofu's idea to introduce me to her fellow teachers, I wouldn't be here, but I gotta say, this Park Jihyo woman here has some big pair of milk tanks.

If I'm right, that could be cup G or H? I thought as I didn't notice myself staring intently at Ms. Park's hidden gem.

If I could just- Oh God, my hands, I can't stop me.

"Jagi, sorry I'm late" someone suddenly said, snapping me out of my Satanic act.

"Oh jagiyah, what took you so long?" Dahyun asked, giving the tall woman a pecked on the cheeks.