🔞 Chapter 4 🔞

(A/n: if you are an innocent angel sent from heaven, then this chapter is not for you. Please just skip or do not read this chapter at all. You have been warned🔞)

"Kirei de itai watashi wo mite oshii"

(I want to be beautiful, I want you to look at me)

🔞

Y/n's POV:

It took about an hour inside Ms. Kim's office to settle things up.

The retake on my math exam would be next week, so I have to study hard and double time with Ms. Sana's help.

It was 6pm in the evening and its already dark inside.

I sigh as the three of us exited the campus. We were the only ones left since the last students already left about an hour ago.

Before we part ways, Ms. Kim says something to Ms. Sana but I can't hear clearly what they're talking, instead I just heard Ms. Sana said "don't worry, I won't"

Ms. Kim look at me worriedly and nodded, then she left, leaving me and Ms. Sana alone.

She look at me and smile "let's go?" I really feel that smile means something else and its bugging me.

And when I look at her eyes, I feel a bit uneasy, I feel weird

"Y-yeah, let's go" we took a taxi back to my apartment where she will be staying with me for awhile

The ride was quiet and I just look outside the window. I could feel like I was being watched but I shrugged it off and continued to stare outside the window.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the place "We're here" I said and the taxi pulls over, and paid the bills.

I took Ms. Sana's luggage from the taxi's compartment and it was pretty heavy than it looks, and my room is in the 6th floor, what's worst is that there's no elevator, just stairs.

Well, you get what you pay for, right?

After a gruesome uphill fight, we finally arrived at the 6th floor and I was already panting heavily.

"Which room number is it?" Ms. Sana ask

"Its #69" I said and she smirk

What does that smirk means?

She grab the keys into my pocket since I'm still carrying her heavy luggage. I know that my pockets aren't that deep and the keys are just within reach but Ms. Sana actually takes a long time. I don't know if she's messing or not but I could feel her hand explores my thighs inside my pocket.

She finally grabs it and inserted the key into the keyhole and finally the door opens.

I set the heavy luggage down and plopped down to the couch, regaining my breath

Ms. Sana was nowhere to be found, I guess she might be looking for the bathroom.

I close my eyes for a moment to rest.

Then my stomach suddenly let out a growl.

I sigh, I still need to cook dinner for both Ms. Sana and I.

I get up and head to the kitchen, only to find out that 2 cupped noodles are only available.

I grab some pot, put some water and boil it, there's still some beef and leftover shrimps and I mince it into tiny pieces.

Suddenly a pair of arms snaked into my waist from behind, making me yelped and almost throw the ladle.

"M-Ms. Sana, you scared me!" I said and set the stove off.

"I just wanna know whats for dinner" she said and I turned to look at her face to say "noodles" but instead my jaw was left hanging.

She is so damn beautiful and so damn sexy.

She wears a light pink tight-fitting tank tops, that makes her big tits form, and her cleavage was very expose and she's not wearing any bra, making the tip of her nipple clearly visible from the cloth.

My face was heating up intensely at the sight.

"Like what you see?" She said and she bit her lip seductively at me as I closed my eyes and held the ladle closely to me.

She then grabbed the ladle away from my face while my eyes are still shut tight.

She then started to rub the handle of the ladle to my clothed private, teasing me.

"M-Ms. S-Sana, w-what are you doing?" I whimpered, trying not to let out a moan

I could feel her body pressed into mine as I bent slightly backwards, since I have nowhere else to go, I'm trap.

"Making my dinner, of course... and call me Sensei" she seductively whispers to my ears and her words make me wet down under.

She then inserted the ladle into my pants and panty, successfully hitting my pussy, she started to rub it up and down, I jerk at contact.

"S-sensei, p-please, stop, t-this is wrong" I pleaded but she just rubbed faster

"Ahh... mhmm!!" I accidentally moaned out and I bit my lip like it was bleeding.

"That's it, moan for me, let it out baby" her calling me baby turns me on even more

I don't know of this wrong anymore since I'm liking the pleasure she's giving me.

She then undid my button and slides my pants down, exposing my wet red underwear, as the cold air hits my thigh.

Then she takes my panty off and now I'm barely naked below, the cold air completely hits my wet pussy, I shivered at the contact.

"That's so beautiful, and wet" she smirks and my face went completely red.

She let go of the ladle and inserted two fingers at me, making me moan of the sudden ecstasy.

"Ahhh... mhmm... S-sensei..." she started quickening her pace as I moaned out loudly, probably loud enough that the neighbors might hear but Sana-sensei kissed me, muffling my moans inside her mouth.

Her tongue explores inside my mouth and both our tongues twirls.

She added a finger and quicken her pace even more, slick and wet sounds of pounding was heard and Sana's fingers was clearly heaven.

I could feel a shot of great pleasure coming from below. I feel myself reaching my climax, the most intense pleasure I ever felt in my whole life.

"S-sensei I'm... I'm... ahhhh!!!"

"Y/n?!" I opened my eyes to see Ms. Sana looking down at me with a worried look

I was sweating cold as I breath heavily, processing what just happen.

I fell asleep on the couch and my pants are....

...soaking wet?

I ran quickly to the bathroom, leaving Ms. Sana in the living room with a puzzled look.

I locked the door and stare at my own reflection in the mirror as I breath steadily.

I can't believe that I just had a wet dream...

I splash some water in my face.

... with Ms. Sana fingering the life out of me...

(A/n: I am not innocent anymore😭😭, it's my first time writing something like this, I'm still so inexperience in this kind of stuffs, so sorry if its not that good yet😭😭 )