Chapter 32

"Mamoreru Kana"

(Will I be able to protect you?)

3rd Person POV:

Y/n hurriedly exited the taxi that both her and her parents rode to rush at the hospital.

"Y/n honey, wait!" Her mother Nayeon called out but Y/n keeps on running, still in her beige colored pajamas and only a blue scarf wrapped around her neck, tears blinding her eyes and are threatening to fall.

She ran inside the building and through the hallways, crowded by patients on wheelchairs with their doctors, looking to the whereabouts of the three.

Y/n frantically searched around, her palm resting on her forehead while catching her breath. Eventually, she found the nurse's front desk and quickly dashed towards it.

"Nurse? Nurse!" Y/n called out and the nurse seemed shock and surprised but with her professionalist and experience, she gives off a calm face, ready to face another person in distressed, all in the day's work.

"Nurse!... uhm I'm looking for 3 women involved in an accident" Y/n said

"May I know the names of the patients ma'am?"

"Momo Hirai, Sana Tozaki and Mina Myoui" Y/n breathed out at once, while the nurse type the said names on her computer.

"They're currently on the ER 3 ma'am, on the left side corner of that hallway" the nurse instructed and Y/n hurriedly left to the said destination.

Y/n ran and ran that her parents can't keep up with her anymore. Her tears building up on her eyes, threatening to fall.

'No no no no, shinanaide, shinanaide.... shinanaide!' She thought over and over until eventually, she spotted Ms. Kim and Ms. Park still on their fancy gown, with a couple students accompanying them, especially Lisa and the school president; Jennie, who were a bit shaken by the situation.

The teachers immediately stood up when they saw Y/n still on her pajamas, but Y/n didn't pay attention to them, she was more paying attention to the door that was securely close.

Y/n held her hands tightly together on her chest, somehow having a hard time to breath.

Ms. Jihyo noticed and went to Y/n, comforting her by rubbing her back, just in time as Y/n's parents arrived.

"What happened?" Kyung Wan asked and noticed the dense atmosphere and silence they're in.

"The three got on a car accident when a drunk driver ram into their vehicle" Ms. Kim answered as calmly as possible despite the grim information she just said.

"Oh Jisoos from heaven" Kyung Wan breathed out while Nayeon rubbed her hands together.

Ms. Kim's phone lit up and she looked towards the hallway then back at Ms. Park.

"Don't worry Y/n, they'll be fine." Ms. Park reassuringly said to Y/n.

Seulgi suddenly appeared awkwardly from the corner, like being tripped and insantly held eye contact with Y/n.

Moments later, she started crying towards Y/n, a little too much actually.

Seulgi hugged Y/n tightly, smelling Y/n's raspberry scent. "Momoring, momoring... my bestie" Seulgi cried on her shoulders as Y/n patted her back lightly.

Seulgi cried more uncontrollably.

"I think the both of you need some air outside" Nayeon suggested and volunteered to lead the two back outside.

"I'll call you when we get some updates" Y/n's father said to his wife as Nayeon nodded and the three left.

The three proceeded outside for Y/n and Seulgi to calm down, breathing the cold breeze of the night.

Y/n was still absentminded, staring into the dark black sky of absolute nothingness, her mind wandering back and forth on how her three hachikos are doing, praying for the almighty being above for a miracle.

Her mother Nayeon noticed her daughter's pitiful state, all she can do was to be on her side, patting and rubbing her back and gave her a scarf since it was cold outside.

But that didn't even bother Y/n, not a single bit, not until her mother's phone rang snapped her back from the bitter reality.

Nayeon answered her phone and Y/n didn't bother waiting for what her mother has to say, she just completely dash back inside, leaving both Nayeon and Seulgi, dumbfounded.

"The three sure is lucky to have her, she cared for them so much." Seulgi said and Nayeon smiled warmly at the words.

"Yep, that's my daughter." Nayeon said proudly, a little bit of tears were forming in her eyes. "Let's get inside"

The two also rushed back inside, escaping the cold and hoping for a good news.

The three arrived just as the doctor got outside the ER, still in her full light blue surgeon PPE.

All of the people waiting outside stood up, the teachers, the students, Y/n's parents, Lisa, Jennie, Seulgi and Y/n herself, waiting for what the doctor has to say.

The doctor was accompanied by two of her other assistant nurses, whom the three of them didn't bother taking off their masks for it has some blood stains on it.

Y/n almost fainted at the thought of whose blood is it among her three lovers, but one thing is for sure, the injuries were pretty severe and serious for bloods to be involve.

The doctor let out a breath in her mask. Readying her words to choose wisely.

There was a momentary silence before the doctor began "The car accident was pretty severe, causing for multiple internal bleeding and severe blunt-force trauma's in every part of their body resulting for the patients to lose a huge amount of blood. So I'm sorry to say that the three didn't make it in time for us to stop the bleeding. I'm sorry for your loss"

...

...

...

===========================
A/n:

📃This past few years with you swingers has been a fun ride, ur comments and votes is all part of my best memories in this book. Sadly, everything must come to an end.📝

Next chapter will be out later at 12 midnight

See y'all next chap fam😭

For now... enjoy the music

🎵🎼🎶