🔞Dominant Y/N🔞

Y/n's POV:

3 pair of arms pushed me and I found myself bouncing on a king size bed, followed by a click sound to which I guessed to be a door being locked.

Before me was Mina and Momo already losing their bow ties and stared unbuttoning their white polo.

"This is gonna be fun!" Sana exclaimed before jumping on the bed with me while tossing her shoes off across the room.

"Me first" Momo started as she tossed her polo on the floor, leaving her in a matte black bra showing her possession that she's proud of.

My face heated at the sight that I absentmindedly forgot that she's already closing in on me.

She reached for the zipper behind my back and slowly unzips it down to my waist while she's observing my face for any reaction as she do so.

The zip sound it makes also triggers some goosebumps that ran down through my spine, my shoulders and down to my arms and back.

She bit her bottomlip as she started to pull down my dress from my shoulder, trying to expose my breast as Mina and Sana also watch in anticipation with their eyes full of lust.

The thought alone leaves a raspy breath put of my lips.

Halfway through the process, I immediately shoved Momo's hands away.

"Matte, chotto matte" I pulled my gown back up to my armpit which makes the three shot me a confusing look.

"Is something wrong darling?"

"Did that make you uncomfortable?"

"Was that a bit of a rush?"

The three of them asked as I shook my head to answer all of them, then slowly to a nod.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "Honestly, I've kinda grown tired of being controlled by you guys, so..... what I want this time is to be the other way around" I confessed

The three looked at each other.

"You guys are dominants too?" Sana asked, amazed by the other two japs.

Mina's eye widen a bit at Sana "Wait, so you were the one who marked her neck first?"

"WHAT?! Sana sensei?! You- you... YoU?!? Wha-??" Momo was aghast.

Sana just covered her mouth with her hand, a bit embarrassed and speechless to what to say to the other two.

"Okay so- if Sana was the first, then Mina saw it, does that mean you, Mina, did the thing with Y/n too?" Momo was trying to process all of this.

"Uhm yeah?" Mina innocently answered with a gummy smile "we did it inside the school too" she proudly said as I facepalm.

"Whaaaa-? the fuck? I've been best friend with Y/n since childhood and I'm the last one?" Momo was having a mental breakdown.

Suddenly, a doorbell rang through the door.

"I'll go get it" I said as I ran through the living room.

I opened the door and was greeted by a man.

"Delivery for miss Y/n?" he asked

"That's me" I answered and he handed me a small box as he offered me a pen & paper to sign my signature and left as soon as it was done.

I went back to the room to see the girls still sitting on the bed.

"What is that?" Sana asked as I shrugged my shoulders.