Chapter 3

Kizutsuku no nante muri

(I can't take being hurt)

Y/n's POV:

Me and Mina arrive at our history classroom and when we came inside, the Prof was still not around and I receive death glares and gossips.

Probably because Mina is still holding my hands.

I suppose I forgot to tell you that Myoui Mina is extremely famous in this school, the Japanese girl really has it all, the brain and the beauty.

I know, the best of both worlds.

She is so gorgeous that no matter which angle you look at her is so perfect, no flaws, I can really thank God for creating such angel in this world, yet we don't even deserve her. Even girls are whipped for her, yeah, even me.

I'm definitely gay for her, and her holding my hand just increases my gay panic inside me. My intestines are going haywire.

Looks aside, she is also considered as Einstein's daughter, even develop a new mathematic equation on physics and would almost be a breakthrough in human history.

What did I do to deserve such a genius angel to grab my hand?

Nothing, empty, zero, zip, nada.

I couldn't even solve a damn math problem.

We walk beside and Mina finds an empty chair in the middle.

She walks towards it and I headed to the back seat, ready to receive some death threats until "Y/n? Where are you going? Come on, seat beside me" she casually said and all heads turned to me and the class went dead silent.

Fuck, Y/n, what would you do? What would I do?!?

"Uhh... nah its okay, I'm good at the back" I said as she just pouted

I don't really know what I've just done, should I be relief that I just survive a thousand punches to my face or disappointed and angry to myself due to the fact that I rejected Mina's offer twice.

Twice Y/n! TWICE!? I can't believe I just rejected her offer twice!

I would be the world's biggest idiot right now, and seeing her pout like that makes me regret it a thousand times more.

Far from worst

I put my head down to the table, I feel so defeated that I just wished that the floor would just eat me up.

I then felt someone slammed their hands at my table.

Oh great...

I raise my head and turn to the owner of the hand and saw Jackson looking down at me.

"Hey there b*tch, I see your making a move to my Mina, you hear me? 'MY' Mina. Now your dead" he talk like he really wanted to kill someone right now.

"Oh I hope you do, I am ready to meet my creator" I deadpan

Before he could retort at me, the prof came inside, Jackson goes back to his seat before mouthing me 'your dead'

Yeah right.

The class was utterly boring and all I could enjoy was seeing Mina raised her hand, answering every question our prof throws at.

And every time she receives a praise from our professor, is when her  gummy smile also shines at will, which makes me melt even further.