Chapter 14

"Setsunai kedo"

(Even though it's sad)

Momo's POV:

"Has she eaten yet?" I asked Ms. Sana who called me and Mina over to their apartment place this morning.

"No, not yet. She didn't left her room since yesterday and she still doesn't want to come out. I'm worried about Y/n's health, Ms. Hirai" Sana senpai said wearing a worried look.

"Sou desuka, but why though?" Mina asked as we all sat through the soft couch.

Judging by the deformed shape on the couch, it seems that Ms. Sana has slept here outside the living room overnight.

"Well, Y/n received the results of her math test yesterday personally from Ms. Kim and..." she trailed off

I could guess the results wasn't good, but why though? Why didn't she let me and Mina know.

"Nani? How come we never heard of it from her?" Mina asked, quite appalled by the sudden news.

"I don't know either. I never even asked for Y/n's result from Ms. Kim" Sana senpai said fidgeting with her fingers.

Both Mina and I could only release a discomfited sigh

Setsunai kedo, Y/n shouldn't be too hard on herself, she did her best and that's what matters.

"Maybe Mina and I should try talking to her" I suddenly suggested

"Hai hai, that's why I called you guys here in the first place. Maybe you could try to talk and convinced her somehow"

"Nah... I think Momo-chan can handle this one" Mina turned to me with a smile "Right?" Her cunning smile really means something else.

"Uh-hai" I replied nervously

"Great! Well then, Ms. Sana, would you like to have a coffee with me outside?" Mina requested kindly

"Oh? It is unusual for a student to treat her senpai, but I guess I can't refuse am I?" Sana senpai was taken aback as Mina shook her head no.

"Sate, guess I have no choice"

"Ikuzo?" The both of them left, leaving me alone in the room. As soon as the door closes, I stood up and went to Y/n's bedroom door.

I knock three times.

"Y/n? Its me, Momo."

No answer

I knocked again "Y/n?"

Still no answer

I reached for the knob only to find out that it wasn't locked at all.

I slowly opened the door and crept inside. Her room was tidy and no sign of frustration was seen. I looked over to the bed to see her lump figure beneath the sheet.

I smirk.

"Y/N SSI!!" I sumo slammed on her making the mattress of her bed squeak.

"Ahh!! Yah! MOMO KISAMA!! BAKA!" She annoyingly spat as I giggled

I like messing with her early in the morning, and seeing her angry just makes me felt that I have accomplished in getting her attention.