𝟱. ➪ 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮

It's a week now since I've been signed to Cactus Jack and today Chris and Jack had asked me again to join them and watch their game. This meant I stayed the whole week in London with Travis and Don seeing they have an away game against West Ham United.

I'm so glad that I feel a little better now. I was massively hung over after the after party. I thought I hadn't drank as much as usual, but eventually it turned out I did.

Flashback to the Monday after the party

When I turn to my side I meet a hand with pain killers in it.

"Take and drink." Chris instructs. I meet his eyes, which where blue and caring. I always felt comfortable watching in them for minutes or sometimes even hours. The boy looks harsh at me, knowing I have a hangover after what I've done yesterday.

"Why? Like my headache isn't that bad." I lie, hoping he'd put the pills away.

"Liar. Even if your headache is light it wouldn't matter, because it's still there. So you better take and drink or I'll make you swallow it myself." He grabs some water and comes back. The mattress dips a little when he sits besides me, sitting here until I take the pills he just handed over.

"Ieuw, no I'll do it myself." I grab the medicine out of his hand and swallow it with some water. My face cringes as I taste the medicines. While I try to flush it away with the water the blonde boy handed over to me he stands up.

"I'm downstairs making breakfast for us and Jack. I'll see you when you're finished showering."

When he closes the door I get up out of bed and post something on my Instagram before I hop in the shower.

Liked by travisscott, madders and 64

Liked by travisscott, madders and 64.377 others

@StellaHartman: Had fun last night with the guys.

Tagged: @benchilwell @madders @travisscott @dontoliver @reecejames @masonmount10 @tammyabraham

@madders: Hopefully soon again
-@StellaHartman: @madders Hopefully🙏🏽

@dontoliver: Call me back bro.
-@StellaHartman: @dontoliver you called?

@masonmount10: 🤩
-@StellaHartman: @masonmount10 🙃😉

@reecejames: Nice to finally meet you bro. Soon again
-@StellaHartman: @reecejames Lets hope so. Nice meeting you too.

@tammyabraham: Next time you better put on some heels. I couldn't see you all night.
-@StellaHartman: @tanmyabraham The problem is with you mister Abraham. You just have to shorten yourself