𝟭𝟮. ➪ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 ~ 𝗕𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲r

Ben's POV:

Its Saturday.

And it's a whole been a week.

A week since I've last spoken to Stella.

I tried to reach out to her but she hasn't responded to any of my texts or my calls and it kind of had me worried.

It made me think about her healthy, maybe she want okay or did she end up in the hospital? It also made me think about the date we had. Did she not like it? Did I screw up somewhere? Did I make her feel uncomfortable?

Is she seeing someone else?

I've gone over everything that happened and I'm certain about the fact she thought the date was lovely. She'd even texted me out of excitement that same Saturday night and Michaela even told me that she was blown away by my effort.

I've decided it's best to call Chris seeing he's one of the closest people to Stella.

C🏹(seeing Pijl means arrow in English):
"Yo man, wassup?"

Chilly❄️:
"Hey Chris, listen I have a question..."

C🏹:
"Alright, what's wrong?"

Chilly❄️:
"It's just that Stella hasn't replied to any of my texts yet and it's been a week since our date. Do you know if I did something wrong or if she's seeing someone else?"

C🏹:
"Listen Chilly, I've been at her house ever since the Thursday after you guys had that date. I can tell you that she loved it and that you did nothing wrong. I can also say she isn't seeing someone else, but I can't say more. The one to tell you about her situation is Stella, not me."

Chilly❄️:
"Are you still with her?"

C🏹:
"No, she wished to be alone today, so I left."

Chilly❄️:
"Ok, thank you mate."

C🏹:
"Anything for you Chilly."

And with that I hung up, more curious than ever about what state Stella was in.

Seeing she was home alone I decide I might need to take a look myself. I grab a coat and some trainers and leave my house to go to hers.

-ꨄ-

Here I am.

Because I picked Stella up for our date and took her home afterwards I remember where her house was and I was glad I did. I wanted to know why the girl broke our contact so suddenly. It hurt me to see she hadn't replied to me for a whole week now.

I walk up to her house and knock three times on the door, but after getting no response in 5 minutes I try to look for a spare key, finding one under the doormat.

Always the doormat.

I put the key in the lock of the front door and turn it until the door opens, revealing a messy hallway, one I didn't remember when I first came around.

I step into the house and close the door as quiet as I can, hoping she didn't hear the door opening or closing.

I take off my coat and trainers and tip toe to the kitchen where an even bigger mess was made than in the hallway. To say I'm concerned now is an understatement.

When I walk out of the kitchen I take the stairs which were in the middle of the hallway to go up to her room. Maybe she was there.

The steps crack a little here and there and after putting in as much effort as I can to make it to the top quietly I stand in front of a door with a 'S' on it. Surely this has to be her room.