𝟵. ➪ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲... 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?

Its Sunday and I'm waking up, alone this time. When I look to my right I see my alarm clock, indicating it's 4pm.

I slowly get out of bed while thinking about yesterday. I'd stayed up for hours with Michaela taking about so much. My date with Ben, her crushing on somebody she won't tell me and about Paul Wesley's appearance in The Vampire Diaries once again. We always seem to end our conversations with Paul.

Not that I'm complaining though...

Michaela stayed over until 2am and in between Jack and Chris swung by with some food, us talking about their training and their love life's. Both indicating they don't have anybody yet, which I already knew, but Michaela didn't.

I couldn't let go of one thing though. When Chris said he was looking for a girlfriend Michaela seemed to look away. I wonder if she wasn't interested or if she was blushing.

Knowing Michaela it was the second one.

But why would she blush when he said that? It doesn't make sense to me.

After strolling out of bed I take a shower and put on some new cloth to begin my day fresh, even though it won't be a long day seeing I've slept so much.

Besides sleeping today is a very important day seeing I'm having a date with James today. He told me he'd pick me up at 5.30, so I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to prepare.

After showering, putting on some nee clothes and applying some make-up, but not too much, I walk to the stairs to take some pictures to post on my Instagram.

Liked by madders, benchilwell and 185

Liked by madders, benchilwell and 185.589 others

@StellaHartman: Mirrored hair, do I even care?

@jackgrealish: judging by this photo you don't
-@StellaHartman: @jackgrealish indeed, I don't

@ChrisvdPijl: Should we even care mrs. Hartman?
-@StellaHartman: @ChrisvdPijl you should seeing your my best friend

@madders: you look as gorgeous as always
-@StellaHartman: @madders you guys need to stop flattering me like that 😶

@benchilwell: 👀🤩
-@StellaHartman: @benchilwell 👀👀

@solana: girls looking pretty as always
-@StellaHartman: @solana omg hun! We haven't spoken in ages. Can't wait to see you again
-@solana: @StellaHartman same girl!🤗

@masonmount10: fuck off
-@StellaHartman: @masonmount10 someone's jealous
-@masonmount10: @StellaHartman yeah cause like you're always stunning
-@StellaHartman Oi the next footballer who tried to give me a compliment will get blocked