𝟭𝟵. ➪ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

bbc.co.uk

Sing- and songwriter Stella Hartman spotted romantically with both Ben Chilwell and James Maddison

Stella Hartman, the RnB star who recently earned her first ever number one album in the UK and USA, has been spotted by multiple sources in public with Ben Chilwell, the left back of football club Chelsea FC, and James Maddison, who mainly fills in the number 10 spot at Leicester City FC. The girl was reportedly spotted kissing both men, Ben's kiss being on a small boat on a lake in Birmingham with lantern being lit all in the sky as James' kiss was on the balcony of his luxurious mansion located in Leicester.

Stella posing in front of a mirror on the 12th of September on an Instagram

Lyrics:

Rumours have been going around about the RnB star, who shares a big following with racking up 2 million followers over the last 2 months, ever since joining footballers and best friends Chris van der Pijl and Jack Grealish, who both play at Aston Villa. This wasn't coincidental, Aston Villa playing Chelsea on that exact same day. Even though many still speculate as to how James got into the picture, many agree that Ben has been the boy the girl has been focusing on for a long time now. Stella, however, has never commented or reacted to any of these allegations and instead released an album, which contains lyrics who totally make sense after encountering with both boys. In her track 'I Think I'm In Love' the girl sings: 'I think I'm in love, but don't know with who. There should be one to pick, but instead there are two' and in her smash hit 'Is Love Real?', which features rapper Lil Tjay, the girl sings: 'Is love real? Cause it's giving me multiple choice. Is love real? Cause I'm conflicted between two boys.'

Ben and James on James his Instagram when the two were still teammates at Leicester City before Ben made the transfer to Chelsea, the picture being taken before both met Stella

Reactions:

Even though Ben, James and Stella haven't reacted to the news theirselves, many fans online have. Even though some fans are disgusted with t he girl for dating both, the majority of the girl's comments are controlled with #bella or #jella, the two ship names fans have come up with. As we look at the amount of likes the couple formed with Ben has more support, but the battle is a very tight one. Let us know, who do you think Stella fits better with: Ben or James?