𝟭𝟬. ➪ 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀

"Stella!"

"Stella where you at?!"

"Monkey!"

"What's wrong?" I ask as I stand up from my bed, still exhausted for staying up late yesterday.

When James brought me home I cried for a long time before settling on the couch to think about the whole situation. I've considered my options and came to the simple conclusion that I can choose what I want.

Who I want.

And it's tearing me apart.

"It's Monday today. Did you forget?" Chris asks with a wide grin on his face as he opens the door of my bedroom. He came early today because he'd sleep over tonight and seeing we're going to do a lot today we thought it was best if he came as early as possible.

But that was before I knew I would lack sleep today.

"Forgot what Chris?"

"Oh my god, you forgot." He says in disbelief, hands covering his mouth.

"What did I forget Chris?" I stand up from my bed and walk up to him, only standing inches away from him as I look at him on a intimidating way.

"Girl, for someone who is this short you look so scary..."

"But Solana will arrive today."

"Oh my god." I copy Chris' movements he made earlier, putting my hands over my mouth in unbelief.

How could I forget Solana's visit?

"Alright, give me 30 minutes and I'm done." I sprint to the bathroom, leaving a laughing Chris behind.

-ꨄ-

Chris pulls up in the parking lot of the train station at the exact time Solana's train would arrive. We decided I'd be best if Solana comes to us so we could hit the road again immediately.

"Look! There she is!" I squeal out in excitement as Solana approaches our car, her waving and screaming from a distance.

Chris starts the engine as we pull up on her.

"Yes yes yes I'm here!" She screams as she enters the car.

"Now, before you guys start about how much you missed me, pass me that aux because I have some bangers for y'all."

"Sure Sol." Chris shakes his head as he lets Solana connect with the Bluetooth of the car. Solana was known to be the one who always wanted to showcase her playlist to us, so when she entered like that it's safe to say me and Chris weren't surprised.

I love it though, her music taste is amazing.

"Alright, let's head off now." She says after putting on a song.

"LETS GOO!" I scream out as I lower my window, Chris heading off to the next place we would go today.

-ꨄ-

"We here." Chris announces as we pull up to Winterbourne House and Garden, the place we would meet Jack and Michaela.

"Damn, this park is huge." Solana says while climbing out of the car, still bopping along with the song she'd put on earlier.

"Maybe I should just live here man. This is amazing."

"You should though." I speak up as I walk along with Chris and Solana to Jack and Michaela, who we already spotted by now.