Chapter 4: two souls

Skyler stepped off of her drive into the bitterness weather. The twilight sky stood above her waiting to see what her future holds.
She was not too sure about this but the girl knew she could definitely get a better life than what she already has, if she went through with this life changing decision.
The blonde hadn't thought this all through so it was just a big surprise for her about what was about to happen.

She rolled her suitcase across the concrete as the ground beneath her felt like it was spinning. "I had no idea where i am about to go but i guess its a mystery" she said whilst taking a big sigh.
The blonde carried on walking into the distance and began to make her way towards the train station. The nearest one that the girl knew of was Bristol train station, so that's the one she went too.

The darkness surrounded her in every shadow of the path. She was so weary and very jumpy. Every time she could hear a sound even if it was as little as a mouse scuttering she would leap behind her and gasp like something unfortunate was about to happen.

Everything around her seemed heightened more then ever.
A bitter breeze hit the girl as the sun was no longer in sight.

She was on edge the whole journey to the train station. She only lived a 30 minute drive from her house to station but to walk she knew she was going to be much longer especially because the slow pace she was going.

"Why didn't I just get a taxi, it would of been so much easier." She said to herself whilst dragging her feet along the floor, with her suitcase rolling on behind. But she knew that it was a good idea she didn't get a taxi because everything that has been going on around her town lately, she knew it was a bad idea if she did.
20 girls in the last 3 weeks have been sexually assaulted.
This rumour spiralled round her mind.

Her head felt like it was twirling round in circles non stop. So many things were going through her head right now. 'What would her mum think?What would Layla think? Where is she going to stay? Is she gonna have access to her bank?' The palms of her hands started to become sweaty where she was so stressed on what was gonna happen and if this was a bad idea or not.

She must of walked about 20 miles without even realising. The positive about being part of her school cheer team was that she was clearly very fit and healthy so she could walk this distance very well.

She was walking along the path on the right side of the road, she passed men, woman and even teenagers.
She felt like the evening was dragging on forever.

As the night went on the weather started to get colder leaving her to begin to shiver. She was just in a jumper and jeans, she had no coat or hat on either.
The benson girls arm was covered with goosebumps. Eventually, the blonde had forgotten what warmth felt like.

It soon turned midnight before she knew it. She was very distracted on other things as loads were going through her mind.

At this time of the night, she finally got to the train station. It was so quiet there and there were only 5 families there altogether. She walked up to the front of the desk and gave a sigh of relief as she knew she finally could stop walking and rest. She finally stopped shivering after her whole way to the station.
People were glaring over at her which made the girl feel so uncomfortable and it causer her to stress even more as she felt like everyone was discriminating her for being alone.

"Hello.. can I help you?" The lady at the desk asked her whilst releasing off a smile.

"Yeh, could I please have a ticket for the Bristol airport?" Skyler asked her politely.

She looked down at her computer and started to type and nodded her head. She looked back up and Skyler and then looked around her.

"How many tickets do you want lovely?"

"Only one ticket please, and how long will the journey be to the airport via the train?" She looked back down at her computer and started to type once again. Her printer started to make a beeping noise as one ticket came out of the printer.

"Uh it would take about an hour via train and you can get your airport tickets at the airport when you get there as it might be easier for you." she suggested.

The lady had such a lovely smile which was obviously contagious because Skyler gave back a warming smile and replied to her, "thank you, have a good day." She waved Skyler goodbye and she turned around and made her way to the door out of the train station.

The doors of the train was just about to shut on her when she grabbed her suitcase and started to run fastly towards the train.
Her legs were trying to keep up with until she managed to quickly jump onto the train before the doors shut.
"Thank god for that" Skyler huffed and shook her head in a relief.

"This way please" an old man greeted her whilst pointing to his left.

Skyler made her way through the doors to get into the carriage on the other side and took a seat by herself next to an old couple. She placed her suitcase down below her feet under the table and that's when she realised that she finally was going to be able to get some sleep before she gets off at the airport.

She laid her head onto the table ahead of her as she closed her fetching aqua eyes and began to drift off to sleep straight away.

—————————————————-
Heyy loves! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's not one of my favourites really lol but it will be okay.

Please let me know what you think of it in the comments and tell me what you think is gonna happen next and if there's anything you want too see also:)

Remember to comment and vote and even a follow would be great.

Thanks loves <3