Chapter 8: cause im on fire

"Skyler" she started. " I love that name, it has a nice ring too it"

"Thanks"Skyler said nervously.

"Anyways, let me help you take your things to your room, it's the least I can do after knocking you over, what's your number?" Miley asked.

Skyler was really shocked about how much energy Miley had seeming as it was still early hours in the morning.

"It's number 46, we are right outside of it." She stated as both there heads turned to face the door beside them.

Skyler turned around and placed the key inside the lock and twisted it until she heard a click. She removed the key and put it back inside her back pocket.

Miley wheeled the suitcase into the room behind Skyler. Miley walked past her and plumped herself onto the bed on the right.

She glanced around her room and said, "wow nice room I must say." Skyler just nodded back to her as she slid her heavy suitcase under the bed on the left.

"So. Skyler. Where you from?"

"I... I'm from ... London. Yep London" she said trying not to stutter anymore then she already was.

"Ooo nice. How long you going to be here for then. Is it a permanent thing or a holiday?"

"I've only booked here for a few weeks, but I'm planning to stay somewhere in Greece permanently, so where abouts you staying too?" Miley shoved herself back until her head hit the pillow.

"I'm from the same building but Umm i think it's like 3 staircases up."

Skyler just awkwardly nodded her head again. Miley quickly thrusted herself back up again where she had straight eye contact with Skyler. They both sat there waiting for one another to say something first.

"So there's this like bonfire thing going on down on the beach well-" she looked down at her watch and said, "well later on at I think it's 5pm, but I will happily come to your door and collect you so you know where your going if you would like."

"Yes please I would really like that." She said beaming at Miley.
Miley nodded her head and jumped up from the bed.

"okay nice, I thought it might of been nice for you to meet some of my friends and I'll be able to get know you more."

"Yeah it would be, thank you!" Skyler said waving goodbye to Miley as she left the room.

"She was nice" Skyler said to herself.

Skyler didn't particularly want to un-pack because it's not her favourite thing to do. She knew exactly what she was going to do; before she goes to this bonfire later she is going to attempt to have another sleep as she was exhausted still.

She lied on her bed and tried to settle until she felt a vibrating sound coming from beneath her pillow. She huffed loudly and got up to see who it was, who could it possibly be?

It was like 6am and the only person she's talking to is Layla and Miley. She became very confused.
She glimpsed over at her phone. She became very uncomfortable and started to become agitated. It was the last person she wanted to talk to. Her dad. Her old thoughts began to become overwhelmed by her new problems. She held the phone to her ear and awnsered it.

"Hello?" There was no awnser.

"Dad?"

"Where do you think you have gone? I expect you to get your ass back to the house right now or I will become even more angry then I already am and there will be consequences I'm telling you young lady." Her dad shouted down the phone to her.

This girl started to become even more stressed. Her  palms became sweaty and her heart was pounding more then ever. She did know deep down he couldn't get to her but the thought of him being able to haunts her.

"You did this to yourself. You cannot blame me for anything that has happened, the blame is on you dad."

"Don't you dare back chat me. I need you here child. The police from 4 different countries are down to me already they are an inch close to seeking me out. I need you here with the house if that goes down. I can't loose anything, that means everything I have bought into this house is going to be chucked away." her father explained still shouting at this point.

"No. The only thing you have bought into this house is drugs and alcohol" the young girl started to say becoming even more distressed.

"Fine be that way, you will loose everything in this house as well then"

"That is where you wrong" Skyler said starting raise her voice; she carried on saying "I lost everything in that house when I lost mum." She ended the phone on him and threw her phone onto the floor before he could say anything.

The blonde curled up into a ball and wrapped her arms around her legs and relaxed her head onto her knees. Her eyes were full up with tears and her sobbing became louder and louder.

After this horrific phone call with her dad, she had never felt more scared. Her breathing started to race faster and faster which made her way more worried than she should be. She felt even more alone than she ever could.

"Please say these people are going to be nice at the bonfire" Skyler sobbed to herself. She really wished that Miley and her friends were going to be genuine otherwise she actually won't know what to do with her life otherwise.

She had to distract her thoughts from her dad so her mind went straight back to the hot brunette she could not get out of her mind.
His smile and his laugh was stuck in her memory. Whenever his name pops up in his mind or she thinks about him she automatically has a smile on her face. She just wishes to see him again, even if she did seem him again she doesn't know how he would react if he saw her, that's what made it so much worse for her.

'Stop Skyler. Get him out of your mind. He obviously doesn't care that much' is what kept replaying in her mind.

She gave out a massive yawn which was her sign that she had to get some sleep before Miley was going to be back to pick her up.

She got off the bed and picked up her phone and placed it next to her under her pillow after checking all the missed calls from her dad.
Skyler laid back down and laid her head on her pillow and took a deep sigh and the closed her eyes. She finally started to go off to sleep again.

———————————————————
Heyyy!

This chapter isn't the best. I wrote these chapters quite long ago and my writing has improved a bit since then which is annoying because this story isn't the best. But I hope you all like it.

Remember to comment and vote and tell me what you think!

The more votes and comments the more motivation it gives me aha.

Thanks loves <3