Baahubali2 Shoot Diaries .~

"Kanna Nidurincharaa Kanna Nidurincharaa..".....

"Yes awesome.Cut.Fabulous shot Sweety.We are doing with song.You can rest now".

Sweating it out from last few nights.In tension and nervousness if she will be able to give her best for this song.One of most beautiful parts of her portion from movie.She had to give her best for this.As this song and sequence was closer.To hear heart also.She smiled at people surrounding her.Some fans came to visit while staff people were taking pictures with her.As she looked effortlessly beauty in that attire.Her makeup and everything was on point.More than that her eyes and face were glowing.

Getting a thumps up and hug from her two most important ladies on set.Rama garu(Rajamouli sirs wife) and Valli garu(Keeravani sirs wife).She knew it she have done it.Smiling to herself like an excited kid.She made her way to her van alone.

Opening van she got inside and closed it carefully.Her eyes looked for person she wanted all this while on sets.He was missing from morning.Last day he gave shots for song for his portion.She sulked sitting in front of mirror.Taking out pins of stole carefully.She felt bit sad from inside not having him around when she gave her best.But she also knew he was working hard for this movie.Without any rest he was shooting back to back at nights also.So he must have taken off today.

"Need help?"

Her fingers stopped on last pin that fixed her stole to dress.As she felt his arms wrapped around her.His husky voice and manly cologne made her numb.Her fingers dropped back keeping stole loose.

A-"Pabsu.How did you come here?"

He rested his chin on her shoulder taking look at her beauty from mirror.Her eyes met his there and she blushed.He have seen her many times on screen and off screen too.But today she had a glow on her face.Most divine look and beauty.She kept her lashes down as he deeply stared at her.Softly rubbing his nose in her hair sideways.

P-"How can I miss out this sight today.My bangaram looks so beautiful."

She took deep breathe and came out of his effect.Making him face her with stern look.

A-"You were her all this while?And didnt came outside to see how it was going.I was expecting you with me today."

She turned around and pouted.Crossing her arms which only melted his heart.This was Anushka Shetty.Queen who rules millions of hearts but still a kid from heart sometimes.He touched her cheeks but she shunned his hand away cutely.Moving to sit on small bed which was inside van.She took out her bangles and ring chains.He came to sit beside her helping her out.

A-"No need.I was so tensed today if I will be able to finish song with dance steps.And you didnt even came to see full cut."

P-"Hmm.Im a very mean boy friend correct."

A-"yes you are.All were present except you."

She took jewelry and put them inside boxes.Moving her fingers to touch ear rings when he touched them playing with them.She frowned at him.He pursed his lips making baby face.

P-"Bangaram how does it matter.If Im there watching you or not.Because I knew you will give your best.Like always.My heart is with you and soul too."

He took her hands and kissed her soft palms.Almost melting her.

A-"On with your cheesy lines.Huh.As a boy friend you should have been there."

P-"But I wanted to see you on big screen in final cut.That will be real eye feast.You in this royal attire.Your waist hips and eyes.Lips all mine.In millions of guys Im only one who own them."