Engaged - togetherness!

Her eyes were stuck on the small shining ring on her finger.More than the ring it were her eyes that reflected happiness.This week got her excitement levels high.Finally a stamp on their relationship.They were engaged last night and exchanged rings in a small ceremony with close friends and family.

He made her wear the diamond ring and she did the same.He was fussy in making the choice for the right ring for him.She laughed how her fiance acted like a typical guy when they went for shopping.

"Busy thinking about me?"

Anushka turned back and shock was written on her face.The moment Prabhas embraced her in his strong arms, her face glowed with happiness.He kissed her head and they made themselves comfortable on the bean couch.He was half laid position and pulled her to himself.He loved when she feels shy around him.His knuckles grazed her cheeks.

"You started feeling so shy around me.Engagement affect?I see."

She brushed off his hands and hid herself in his chest snuggling against there.He took slow breathes and she felt them.They found solace in each others arms.His hand caresses her back going up and down.

"Pabsu what are you doing here so late its almost 3 at night."

He kissed her cheek all of a sudden and she smacked him.

"Do I need to keep a check on timings if I wish to meet my fiance?You were better off as my friend on that way.Ouch stop hitting me Sweety it hurts."

He was being a prankster and true she felt a change in herself from last night.They were going to tie the knot soon and what worried her was attention they would be getting from everywhere.She was so lost in her thoughts when felt a bite on her cheek and shrieked in pain.

She looked at him in disbelief and he had a pout on his face.Innocence reflected in his eyes but soon replaced by naughtiness.

"Why did you do that.Stop being naughty."

She pouted her lips and rubbed her cheek which got red.Soon she felt his lips on same place and it made her feel better.He cupped her cheeks and intended to go for a kiss.He found her placing a hand between their lips and frowned.His eyes asked her if something was wrong and she had her lashes down.They kissed a lot of times before but she was behaving indifferently today.

Slowly he pulled her chin up and rubbed her nose cutely with his one.She did not say anything and rested her head on his chest playing with the buttons of his shirt.His arms freely went around her waist and enjoyed the feeling.

"So, madam am I not allowed to kiss till we seal the deal?"

She moved her head sideways and a cute smile played on her lips.

"We were better off as friends then.No need for this torture."

She laughed and both fell down from the couch on the floor.They rolled and tickled each other playing around.Had a good laugh for minutes and Anushka sensed his intense gaze on her soon.She was lying beneath him and he held her hand closer to him kissing the ring.His kiss had a spark and she could see the fire in his eyes.Passion played a part in their romance and bumped their heads together.It was a cute moment.

"Pabsu, i can't believe we are getting married finally."

His nose poked her cheeks and she was feeling ticklish with his stubble.

"Even i can't believe I am going to be aged forever in your love."

She blushed and again her fingers were playing with his shirt.

"Can I get a kiss now.Please?"

Who was waiting for her approval.He caught her head from back and locked his lips with hers and passion flowed in the room.They were so much indulged in the kiss that the ringer of their cell phones failed to grab their attention.After being fully satisfied they broke apart and Anushka noticed 18 missed calls from her close friend.

"Shit.I asked her to give me a call when she is free from work.She is going to kill me now"

Prabhas wiped his lips with her dupatta and played with her hair.He frowned his brows grabbing her attention.

"Whose disturbing my Queen at this hour?"

"Pabsu my friend we have to go shopping from tomorrow let me call her now and inform."

She felt a tug at her dupatta and he snatched it away from her giving her a look.He looked adorable to her and she cooed his cheeks like a baby.

"Give me a minute I will be back.

Pabsuu?"

He again pulled her and rested his head on her lap blocking her way.

"Later.stay with me now.I am leaving for outdoor shoot tomorrow."

She sensed a sadness in his voice and knew the reason for his visit.Their profession had part of flaws and have to manage it by all ends.She massaged his head giving him comfort and placed few kisses.He played with the ring on his finger and opened his eyes.

He cannot wait for the day when she will be coming to his place forever.He wanted to spend every second of his life with her and can never be so much sure about that.His eyes felt heavy and he pulled her in for a kiss again.

"Who knew life will be so beautiful for them and the stolen moments before the much awaited event of their life.."

........................................................

This goes out to all my #Pranushka fanatics <3 <3 <3

Hope the news we have been waiting for comes true soon and they get engaged.My heart is already feeling so jumpy with excitement and happiness :)