Precious Moments

**Not written with intention to hurt anyone's sentiments.Purely fictitious**

**When I first saw the picture of Anushka Shetty from the recent event it had me.Then I found a lovely comment by my dear friend on that picture.This update is dedicated to you dear.You are a wonderful person full of positivity and I can never forget how every time talking with you makes me feel ten times more happy and of course hopeful.Thank you.Love you <3  @Guhasu 

Anushka getting ready for upcoming event of their production house.Release of movie is on next week and promotions were on full swing.After marriage she was more into production work.She has been handling the production house like a baby.Full working hours with Pramod and he was happy to get helping hand on her.She is miraculously efficient.

She checked on her curls.Lastly she fixed her stole when found someone staring at her from mirror.A faint smile came on her lips.

She turned around and faced her five year old daughter.Ipshita crossed her arms her chest.She looked upset over something.Wearing a white frock with red flowers embroidery.Ipshita was a reflection of her mother and father.

Her eyes had same magic like Anushka.Smile had same innocence like Prabhas.They created a bundle of magic together.This was always said by Prabhas.

A-"Ipshu is looking like a Princess.Or.white fairy.My doll."

Anushka brushed her daughter's hair and light curls at end.Gave her a peck.She knew the reason of her sadness.

A-"What happened.Where is the smile.I have been looking for.Hm.Shall I ask the invisible power to work for me.Look for my baby's smile.Okay.lets go for it."

She folded her hands and pretended to close her eyes.She prayed in a cute manner which almost melted the five year old's heart.Ipshita smiled and then turned gloomy.Anushka noticed that.

It was her first visit for any function and she was scared.They always kept their baby away from outside world.Lights,cameras and constant attention they did not wanted for the child.It maybe harmful for her.Not her age.

Prabhas was away for his next movie work.Its been a month and more he came home.She knew how his husband was.It was part of their life.From the time of her marriage till she gave birth he has supported her in a blissful manner.He never gave chance to complain.She understands being part of same profession.

Ipshita was playing with little doll on her hand.

A-"Ipshu come.Have some milk.then we will leave."

She stared at the glass of milk then her mother.Then run away with doll on her hand.Anushka sighed.Gave back the glass to the helper.

It was difficult to make a child understand.She has been missing her father.Can she help on that?Mother and father play equal and distinguished roles.She cant think of taking his place.

A-"Naana (Dad) will be there for the event.He strictly asked me to doll up his princess.In her favorite white fairy dress.But looks like she is in no mood to do anything.Okay.then lets drop the.."

Ipshita came running to her mother.Anushka smiled brightly.She made her drink the milk.Cleaned her face.Tied the laces of her frock.

I-"Amma.Naana will be there?Promise."

A-"yes.yes.He is waiting for us.Lets go now."

I-"No.first.pinky promise."

She kissed the red nose and chubby cheeks.