Real Mahendra Baahubali

Anushka was seen biting her nails.The small ball hit her.She came out of her thoughts.Sitting at corner of bed.Her one year old son.Chuckled loud.Asking her to take him.In her arms.He started fussing.As she took her.Rubbing his back.She checked on her husband.He must be busy.They arrived this morning for promotions.The last stage.It has been difficult.To manage work and personal life.For these months.As a mother and father.Prabhas could give time.To profession.Anushka couldnt much.She was mother after all.

A-"Pradyuth be good boy.If you continue like this.

Amma will get angry."

Prabhas entered room.With smile seeing his wife and baby.She had angry expression.Pradyuth was throwing tantrums today.Not having his baby food.He started crying.Prabhas picked him up.Rocking him in his arms.Anushka saw him.She sat on bed.Looking tensed.He asked her through eyes.She gave nod.

A-"Pabsu I dont think.It will be good idea.Take him out.Like this.

What if he gets scared.Facing cameras.So many people.Crowd.He is too small."

P-"I was thinking same.Dropping idea.We have Veenu Amma.We will be back.

Withing an hour or so.She will take care of him."

Anushka nodded half heartedly.He could understand her.From time Pradyuth was born.She didnt leave him.Anywhere except emergency purpose.Promotions started and whenever she accompanied him.Baby was with Veenu Amma.Anushka wanted to fulfill duties of mother.She needed help.Also with her son.Not depriving him from mother's care.Veenu amma was most trusted.Helper in their family.She has been with Anushka.Famous helper aunty.Pregnancy months became easier.With her being on side.Prabhas could leave her.If he had to go for work.

P-"Sweety dont be sad.Its okay we can take him.Next time.I was also.

Thinking.If he gets scared.Starts crying.Will be difficult for him.And us."

After while Anushka was setting out her saree.Things for evening.Pradyuth was sleeping.Sucking his thumb.Prabhas lay beside him on bed.Resting and watching his wife.He wasnt wearing shirt.Only in his shorts.She frowned.Moved her head sideways.Her husband had weird ways.Admire her and it has been time.They romanced.Work and baby has made them busy.

A-"I have taken out your shirt.Pabsu.You will sweat in heavy dress.So.

Simple shirt.Check if its okay."

P-"Anything you say.Wifey and could you come here.

For while.Pradyuth is calling you."

A-"He is sleeping.I can see that.Pradhyuth's Nanna is.Thinking ways.

Better not.Sir go and take shower."

He sulked.Tossing on bed.Making sure baby is sleeping.He picked up.Small duck toy of baby.Pouted his face.fiddling with it on hand.She tied her hair up in bun.Looked at him.He wasnt less than.Baby in any means.Like father like son.Was true statement.She went to him.Taking duck from him.He rested his head on her lap.She ruffled his hairs.His head touched her tummy.She blushed.Feeling his touched.

A-"Pabsu this is no time.For romance.Go take shower.

We will be late.I will check on Veenu amma.Pramod is in his room.Let me call."

P-"He can manage.Later.Listen to me.

Till Saaho promotions.We can get.Pradyuth's sister.What say."

A-"Why not sister and brother.Too.

Start planning your schedules.For film.So shameless.Busy family planning.

I will tell Sujeeth."