The Reddys- Vivaan Varna Pranush(Fragile Hearts)

It felt different and nice to be away.From busy city and for change.Spending some time with his family.His wife and son.Vivaan looked at his son.Who was growing so fast.He was excited to see.So many colorful balls.Wanted to catch all of them together.He clapped as they made him happy.Looking at his father.Who kissed his chubby cheeks.Life was such bliss.Looking around he found.Many families like them.With children having their time.It was park come picnic spot.They planned for weekend trip.After much insistence from Shivani.But this trip was much needed.He knew it.

Vivaans eyes traveled to his wife.Sitting at small distance from Pranush.Since he was there with him.She was reading book.But at same time.Paying attention to her son.She was used to his naughtiness.Tricks and mischiefs nowadays.More than Vivaan.He couldnt move his eyes from her.From time they came here.She looked different than her usual routine dress up.In long shirt and leggings.Small dot on her forehead.Red color on her parted hair.Her brows frowned.As she find him closer to her.Gazing at him.She kept book down.

Var-"What are you doing here.Told you sit with Pranu.Dont leave him alone."

She was about to go.When he held her hand.She became conscious.Something she does.Every time he touches her.He do get her.He shifted closer to her.While she was caught in fix.He wrapped his arms.Around her shoulder.Taking book from her.Keeping it aside.He waved at Pranush.Who gave his charming smile.To his parents.He was much closer to them.At safe distance.

Var-"What are you doing.We are in public place.Let me go to Pranu."

V-"No stay here.See he is busy playing.Give him some privacy too."

Varna tried her attempts to move his arm from her.Once she did he came to.Rest his head on her lap.Winking at her.She became more nervous.He took her hand.Keeping it on his head.

V-"If you try to move me.I will do something.You will regret.Massage my head now."

She knew what he was capable.Of doing.So she started.Massaging his temples.Smile came on his lips.Her hands had magic.They always make his pain.Travel to some other land.Varna kept on looking at him.Soon blush came on her cheeks.Remembering times.They had in life.Things have changed.Alot and how she never thought of.They were couple now.If there was something that existed on their relationship now.Its love,understanding and their healthy arguments.

Var-"I know you are having no pain.Stop your drama now."

Vivaan opened his eyes.Admiring his wife.He caught her hand.Stealing a kiss.

V-"You understand me so well now.Who knew this day would come."

Var-"Its better.If some things are left unsaid."

V-"Alot of things have been unsaid.Unspoken between us Varna.Dont you think.They need.Good riddance."

Var-"I dont know.Maybe I dont want to.I have moved on from my past.When I try to look back now.I feel."

He knew things get mess up always.When she remembers her past.Past they had.Tangled one.Its better if they remain.Unsaid and they write new beginnings.He smiled and took her hand.She raised her brows.He showed her the ring.

V-"You keep on forgetting this.Here and there.I have to remind you.Hey do you still plan.To leave me and my poor son alone.You scare me."

Var-"I keep telling you every time.Your son has become naughty.Last day he almost.Got this out of my ring.About to have taste of it.I stopped him on time.Thats why I keep it safely."

V-"Wow so he wins.What about me?I dont like your hands empty.Specially knowing that you belong to me.Wear this.Always."

They share a deep eye lock.As he slids ring on her finger.Tapping a kiss.Before it could evolve in something else.They heard loud cries of their son.