Precious Moments - 2

Next morning was lazy one definitely.Last night event was successful and that gave everyone rest.Prabhas decided to spend few days at home.Next he was to join for shoot.So he intended to complete work from home regarding his production house.

Ipshita was sitting on his father's lap.She made a face not ready to have milk.Prabhas made cute faces.He was having fruits.He used fork every time and made her hear jokes.Funny faces and could finish half of glass.

Anushka checked the neat ends of her cotton stole climbing down the stairs.She looked like fairy on earth in white.Her hair were tied in simple braid.The light mark on middle of her forehead made his heart churn.

She kissed Ipshita and got a wink from her husband.His winks and stares still makes her nervous.He loved the effect he had on her.

She instructed helper something and took her seat on table.Picked up an apple.Ipshita whispered something her father's ears.He gave her high five.Anushka raised her brows.

A-"What is it?Tell me also."

She cutely took bites from apple.

P-"Its a secret between us.Sorry."

A-"I see.Ipshu has forgotten amma now.Okay."

Ipshita climbed to her mother's lap and placed a sloppy kiss n her cheeks.In return Anushka kissed her back tickling her.

P-"Wow.So when am I getting such treat?"

Anushka widened her eyes at him.She gestured to their daughter then back to him.Prabhas gave a cool look.He showed her his both cheeks,stubble and then lips.She blushed.

I-"Amma.You give what Naana is asking for.We shouldnt say no to anyone.You taught me that day."

Anushka was taken a back when Prabhas coughed.He gave a coy look to her.Then took his daughter back.

P-"Your amma doesnt love me.See.Naana is sad.She is not giving me."

Getting perfect escape from situation she had to run away.

I-"Its ok.I am with you naana."

He kissed her daughter and played with her for some time.

Prabhas was combing his hair in front of mirror.He smiled at his wife busy making bed.Inspite of having number of helpers around she loves doing her own work.One of things he admired.Loved her for.

A-"You arent going anywhere today?"

P-"You want me to stay.With you?"

A-"I was only asking.Have to prepare lunch."

P-"How romantic.My wife has become boring."

A-"I was always.Dont you remember."

P-"Really?I dont.Then how we made a daughter."

A-"When will you stop being notorious.With Pishu around.She is pocking things now.Dont do that."

He looked the door and grabbed her hands.Pulling her to him.She got cautious and felt his hands sneaking around her waist.

P-"Who told you to look like fairy on earth such early morning.All your fault.You are a distraction."

He kissed her cheeks.Red hue formed on her face.He cupped them and bit.She gave a cute pout.

A-"It hurts."

P-"Ow.sorry.Baby."

She hit him on his chest.And hid her face there.His lips braced her head.They stayed like that when out of nowhere Ipshita came running.Both drifted apart in a second looking baffled.