His name was...

"Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate supreme leader!" He said, looking around the room with both of his hands on his hips. I looked at him and asked while raising my hand. "And how many people do you have in your group?" "About 10,000!~" He lied. "It's called D.I.C.E," He said, this time not lying. I thought to myself *What am I getting myself into..?* "Well, are you guys going to clap or not?!" He looked around the room and then locked his eyes on me for some reason. "Shuichi you too!!! Clap for me, peasant!!!" I had spaced out. I noticed that everyone was listening, probably because they didn't want to see his bad side. I however didn't want to clap. My body was hurting enough. I had decided to walk out of the room.

"Hmph.. fine, leave! But you'll regret it!" Kokichi said, obviously mad. I simply ignored him and moved on with my day. I ate breakfast, which smelt kind of weird.. But, I paid no mind. Now, that was a huge mistake... Apparently, Kokichi-Kun had asked Kirumi-San to add something into the food that would make my stomach hurt. I was laying down for hours when I heard a knock at my door. 

"It's past curfew!" I said, with the pain in my stomach in my voice. "Aww!~ Don't be a party pooper, Saihara-Chan!~," Kokichi said. "C'mon, It's not like I'm going to kill you." "Well, I don't know that!" "But friends let each other into the other's dorm room, right?" "Ugh, fine." I got up, letting Kokichi in. "Have you not unpacked yet, Saihara-Chan?" Kokichi asked. "..." I didn't answer. I just.. had a bad feeling.