Two People Gone, Shuichi giving up hope

After the class trial, it is revealed that my best friend Kaede was the blackened and that she would be getting the punishment. (If you haven't watched it then why are you here?- Just kidding, the name of the execution is Der Flowhowlzer if you want to watch) I... I watched her die... and... get crushed... I went straight to my dorm after I  saw, and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to yelling from what sounded like Ouma-Chan and Tenko-Sama. I didn't know what to exactly do, so I just went downstairs and grabbed Kokichi, and pulled him away from the argument. "Yeah! Get that degenerate male! Maybe you, Shuichi, aren't so bad." Tenko-Sama said, smiling lightly. "..." I.. couldn't say anything. I wanted to say thank you, but I couldn't stop thinking about Kaede. I was so sad that she had died. I couldn't beleive that she would do that.

While I was thinking, I was apparently still holding Ouma-San, and I just held his arm tighter, and tighter the longer I thought. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!!," Ouma-San yelled at the top of his lungs. "I'm no- sorry okay?! Just let go!" "Eh..? Oh, sorry.." I said, letting his arm go. "You owe me, Saihara-Chan." Ouma-San said, looking at me with a playful look. "And... how do I owe you..?" I asked Ouma-San, Obviously worried. "Nishishi.. I'll tell later!" Ouma-San looked into my eyes, then walked away as if nothing happened.

~Later on~

"It's Kokichi! Let me in, Saihara-Chan!" Ouma-San said, banging on my door. *Oh.. no..* I let Ouma-San in. He rushed in, and then got really close to me, almost knocking me over. "I want to..." He looked into my eyes. "K-Kokichi wait!-" "...Make a card castle! It's the best thing after a  sand castle!" He said, backing up. "Nishishi, Shaihara-Chan did you think we were going to do?"

~After the played~

"Zzz..." Ouma-San was very tired. I picked him up and put him on the bed gently. I went to bed after. 

A/N: I'm sorry for being so slow and making these chapters so short, but I promise I will make a KomaHina one too, so just wait for that one, 'Kay? Bye-Bee!