...YOU WHAT?!

"Big deal, I left my keys in my room. So what?! I can just sleep in here." Kokichi said, with no shame. "I'll just take the bed and..." he points to the floor "Of course, peasants sleep on the ground!~" He laughed, as I sat down on my bed. "Isn't the bed big enough to fit both of us, Ouma-Chan..?" He stopped laughing. "Nishishi... Shuichi-Chan, you really are different, huh?" My eyes widen. Did I really come off that way? "No, that's not what I meant-" I get interrupted, once again. This time, there was a scratching noise coming from outside of my dorm room. Both Kokichi and I look out the little hole and see there was nothing actually out there.

"Protect me, Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi said in a teasing voice. I roll my eyes and proceed to lay down. I got bored and decided to read something. "Oh, so you're reading something now? What are you reading?" Kokichi says.  

"I am reading something you don't need to know."

"Well, tell me!"

"Or what?"

"Or... Or I don't know! Just tell me!"

"Fine, Kokichi! I'm reading musical notes. Kaede said it would be fun so..."

Kokichi laughed and proceeded to take the book away from me. "Nishishi, you really are boring, huh?" He asked me, looking straight into my eyes. "No, I can have fun.." I answer. "Yeah yeah, whatever." Soon later, I fall asleep as Kokichi is drinking the Panta I faked drinking out of. He eventually fell asleep.

~Time skip, 8:00 am ~

"Wake up, Shuichi-San." I hear someone talking to me, and I knew it wasn't Kokichi. I opened my eyes to see Kirumi-Sama standing over me. "I did not know if you wanted to eat here, so I left your food in the cafeteria. My apologies if you wanted to eat up here." She said while bowing. I looked over to see Kokichi asleep laying down. I sat up and stretched. "It's okay, Kirumi-Sama. I do want to eat in the cafeteria to discuss this killing game we're in..."

~When we get downstairs~

Everyone was here... but one person. Rantaro. All of us search the rooms when we hear someone scream from the library. Rantaro was.. dead..