Chapter 5

Okie this will only be a summary of what happened in the next few days since the next chapters are going to take place a week from the student council incident.

Tuesday

You woke up with the usual alarm sound and dragged yourself out of bed, opening your left eye to look at the clock, you saw that it was already 6:30.

"Two hours of sleep isn't that bad" you mumbled as you got in the shower.

10 minutes later you exited the bathroom, in a blue sweater and jeans as you walked towards the kitchen to make something for yourself.

Quickly deciding that you weren't in the mood to actually make something, you toasted some bread and drank a healthy juice thing that Rowan sent to you.

You packed your things and went to school.

Everything in your day went well, no interruptions but you did find yourself eyeing different students that had dark hair, that Sayaka Igarashi traumatized you.

You didn't meet the Vice president at lunch so you were kind of disappointed.

So now you were in the courtyard after classes and you couldn't escape the school since some group of girls was near the door and the rest of your class was practicing something for a project.

Some random kid partnered with you but you told him that you were going to do the project by yourself and he should just gamble or something. He obeyed you, surprisingly.

You couldn't even get out of the courtyard since the teacher was there watching all of you and you couldn't think of any excuse.

You sat on the grass, admiring the flowers as you really couldn't do anything.

"Hello"

"AHHH!" You looked to see the vice president beside you looking at the flowers too.

"Sorry for startling you, again," she said, muttering more sorry's before sitting down on the grass too. You shook your head and assured her that it was fine.

"So what are you doing here vice prez?" You asked moving to pick a flower from the mini garden.

Suddenly a hand grasped yours making you freeze.

"Don't kill the flowers!" She said in a hushed tone. Her saying that in her cute real voice would be adorable but with the mask, it just sounded scary.

But you laughed anyway.

"W- why are you laughing?" She said sounding offended in her monotone voice.

"N- nothing, you just sounded so serious and scary saying that!" You said chuckling and she scoffed, "B- but I am serious! The flowers shall not die"

"Okay okay, I get you, I won't kill the flowers now," You said putting your hand up in the air in a surrendering motion.

She laughed under the mask and you could even hear a tiny bit of her real voice, it made your heart swell and you felt butterflies in your stomach at the thought of making her laugh.