Chapter 16

The next day, you got up to go to school and contemplated on whether you should enter the main gates or go to the secret door. Your legs didn't hurt as much but your left arm was still a bit broken so you couldn't ride a bike.

"The main gate it is then.." you mumbled as you started to get ready for the day.

You walked to school, taking a good 55 minutes of your time, your body didn't hurt as much but walking really exhausts a person. Entering the main gate, you caught a glimpse of Hayato looking at you with his finger pressed against his lips in a shushing motion.

Your eyes widened in shock as he gestured somewhere behind him and you saw Midari. Didn't Ririka already tell her to stop following her suspects?!

You just gulped and nodded at him before looking away, that really spooked you.

Feeling a hand touch your shoulder, you let out a quiet scream as you looked at the person in a defensive stance.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Ririka asked you and you let out a shaky sigh as you nodded, "Y- yeah j- just thinking"

She narrowed her eyes at you before nodding, clearly not believing you.

The day went on as usual with Ririka following you almost everywhere, you had your usual lunch and you stayed at her office when she had to do work. You got up on some instinct that you needed to go to the bathroom.

Hayato suddenly entered the room.

You bit down a gasp as he greeted the vice president with a cheerful smile, "Good Morning Vice President, the music club papers are here for the request of another teacher to help us, I hope you consider it~"

The tone disgusted you.

"Leave them there," Ririka said and you let out a sigh of relief when he finally left the room. Waiting for another five minutes, you exited the bathroom and sat on the couch.

"Who was that?" You managed to say in a convincing tone, Ririka shrugged and said, "The president of the music club, Hayato Suzuki"

"What was he doing here? I thought no one usually goes here"

"He was a council member until a few months after last year ended," She said as she looked over the documents that were just left there. You nodded and immediately dropped the subject which was odd for you when you usually urge her to talk more and give you the secrets of the school.

You did not ask why he wasn't a member anymore. That was suspicious.

She didn't think of it that much though as she focused on work.

The both of you were walking out of the school when Ririka felt eyes on both of you and she discreetly looked around, observing everything and trying to find the person watching you. It wasn't Kirari since she knows the aura her sister gives off and it sure wasn't Sayaka seeing as you haven't noticed the dark-haired girl's presence and hasn't proceeded to quickly make your escape.

She also listened to your rant about this anime you were watching and made comments here and there to avoid you noticing that she was scanning the whole area.

As you approached the gate, you said goodbye to her but she held your wrist and faces you. "Let me walk you home"

Your eyes widened as you shook your head, "My street isn't exactly the place you would want to walk to Ririka"

"But I want to"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"I'll finally watch anime"

"N- no, wait you haven't watched a single anime yet?" She shook her head as you gaped at her.

You wavered, your immense stubbornness had its limits too.

" I'll watch (Favorite Anime) with you"

Your eyes widened but you still shook your head

"I'll binge-watch (Favorite Anime) with you"

You narrowed your eyes at her and she smiled under her mask.

"Fine..."

"Yay!"

She ushered you onto her limo quickly and told the driver to stop by different places first to buy food and lose whoever was following you both. After the third Shop stop, she still felt the presence and she told the driver to go to a random location and head straight to the Momobami Mansion.

The both of you boarded the cab which arrived 5 minutes after you called it.

"What happened to your limo?"

"The driver responds directly to Kirari and my sister apparently had to go somewhere" You bought her explanation.

As the cab drove off, Ririka no longer felt the presence, you were safe, for now.

Hello hello! Thank you for reading this and thank you for the comments saying that you actually like it, it's very much appreciated!

and right! can you umm request some fluff or some scenarios in the borderline of platonic and romantic since I still can't reveal Hayato and stuff for now and I can't think of anything

Thank you in advance :)