Chapter 17

The cab dropped you off right in front of the building, you were battling with yourself mentally if you could actually let her in there. But I trust her right? Ririka wouldn't tell anyone about this..

You heard a gasp from beside you and you suddenly remembered what the building looked like, and you being you decided to make fun of her for a bit.

"Y- y/n! Y- you live here?! It's- It looks- so umm" she told you looking down as she tried to find the right words to say.

"Poor?" you suggested and she looked mortified, the urge to smirk became stronger. 

"N- no I didn't mean i- it like that!" she yelled in small caps and you raised your eyebrows, feigning hurt.

"I- I didn't mean to- to offend you y/n!" she said as tears started welling up in her eyes, you quickly moved closer to her and smiled. "I'm not offended Riri, just teasing you"

She huffed and you were sure that you heard a 'thank god' from her, you held out your arm and she blushed before lacing her arm with yours. You led her towards the inside of the building and it didn't look much better. You could see her getting more fidgety the longer you were here and you somehow decided to use the stairs today.

You were on the fifth floor when someone tapped your shoulder, in any other place, you would've panicked but this was the building with the best security system your sister could make.

"Hey y/n, remember the thing you owe me?" A male voice rang out behind you and you felt Ririka tense up as she put on her mask.

"What do you want from her?" She spoke coldly and you quickly stepped in to make sure she doesn't kill him, but he beat you to it.

"Woah what's the deal with you? I'm just asking this thief to return what she took from me"

"I'm not the thief!" you quickly said, getting offended.

"Leave her alone or I'll make you" Damn Hot scary Ririka

"I didn't do anything wrong hear that? I'm just going to take what's mine" he said reaching over you and Ririka was about to pounce on him when he grabbed your bag. Ririka clenched her fists and you gulped, ahhhh you needed to come clean to not let him get murdered by the sniper Ririka probably just called.

He rummaged your bag and you saw ririka raise her hand, wait is that a freaking signal to shoot?! You grabbed your bag from him and opened a camouflaged compartment, making sure to stand where the window was to block it. You grabbed the Nintendo switch and threw it to him.

"I yield this time Connie but I will not yield next time," you said glaring at the man and he laughed, "Now was that so hard?"

Ririka tilted her head in confusion and you giggled at her cuteness, "I stole it from him when Sasha, his best friend let me in his room"

"IT WAS SASHA?! MY SWITCH GOT STOLEN BECAUSE OF HER?!" He yelled and grabbed his phone

"She said that you messed up her date with Nicolo"

He huffed before walking away giving a small wave and you waved back.

"You could've said something in the beginning" Ririka whispered next to you as you went on to the 4th floor, "Where's the fun in that?"

"I... I thought you were tormented here and- and this place looks like a place f- for delinquents y/n! why do you stay here?" she asked you as you approached your room, you grabbed your key and opened the door. 

"It's not really that bad Ririka" you smiled as she stared at the apartment, mouth agape. 

"You could've told me earlier! I was ready to bail you out of this place!" you laughed as you went to the ben bag chair and closed your eyes. Being your usual routine, you almost lost consciousness if it weren't for Ririka tapping your shoulder.