Chapter 10

No one's POV

You headed to the gambling den and were just generally bored and thinking about what the game might be. You were going to win this gamble, you were not a fan of leading people on.

She was nice, that was for sure but no, just no.

Plus, you've been enamored by a certain platinum blonde, with deep blue eyes that somehow comforted you even if you've only seen them for such little time. 

You were slowly falling for Ririka Momobami, you just really didn't know it yet.

Sighing, you were escorted to a table which Arai-san, who grinned at you and you smiled politely to her. Sitting down, someone cleared their throat from behind you, and looking back, you saw Runa.

"Runa what are you doing here?" You asked jabbing a finger at her, she merely grinned "I'm here as the dealer, stupid"

"So, stupid and Sayuri" You glared at her and she laughed "Both of you are going to play a game I have created, I call it Nim Type Zero"

You knew the game, you've beaten Runa many times playing it.

"We told you that you could call anyone to be teammates with, do you have them?" Sayuri nodded and Yumemi appeared.

Everyone in the room suddenly became fanboys/fangirls and started squealing, the pain your ears had to go through.

"The hell?" You suddenly blurted out and she smirked, "Are you scared? Y/n senpai?" She said with such venom in her voice that made you quite scared.

"Sorry y/n, I just have to win so I hope you don't think I'm cheating because I'm playing with a council member" Sayuri smiled at you and you waved her off, nothing changed in your plan, you expected this and fully knew Yumemite's capabilities, she was far weaker than you. 

"How about you, stupid, who's your teammate?" Runa asked very curiously, you just nodded.

"That's alright, Arai-san, having someone from the council isn't against the rules, I hope you aren't mad at me though, Ri, are you there?" You asked and the door opened, revealing the Vice President.

Everyone gasped and Yumemite looked horrified, you, however, didn't notice that, you were focused on the masked girl coming towards you.

"Hello y/n," she said in her monotone voice and you grinned at her, "Hello, you alright? you look tired," you asked and Ririka looked shocked inside the mask, wondering how could you possibly know that without even seeing her face. 

Seeing her dilemma, you added, "It's your stance, you're clearly exhausted, you sure you want to help me with this?" you whispered to her and she nodded, "Of course, and don't worry about me, worry about yourself, are you alright?"

She asked referring to the injuries, "I told you I'm fine ririka, now how did you exactly free your schedule for this, and why?"

"Reasons"

The reason was that Ririka didn't want you to go on a date with whoever this person was, she loathed the idea of another person spending time with you, alone.

So The Vice President canceled all the things she had to do, whether those were important or not, and she really didn't know why.

"Well, you told me on the phone that you were busy, are you making exemptions for me?" You said and she blushed under the mask, she didn't know it was you at first so she was a bit rude to you.

*Flashback to Phone call*

"Hello?" she asked the caller coldly, "This is the personal phone of the vice president of the student council, Ririka Momobami, may I ask how did you get this number"