Chapter 11

You woke up the next morning in the kitchen. 

"How the fuck did I get here?" you said smelling the place, your hair had flour stuck in it and you smelled like raw fish. 

Oh right, you were trying to make the perfect bento last night.

with your two best friends arrived in the middle of the night without any warning;

Ryo Kurokiba and Alice Nakiri 

That was a total nightmare

They didn't even get to help you since they somehow got into another food war and ransacked the ingredients in your kitchen.

Plus, the bento you were making was invented by you, Soma and Erina (You were making a normal bento when Soma arrived and helped you a bit, Erina arrived later making adjustments and shouting at Soma, it turned out well, the two of them still fight on who gets the most credit after your so-called 70% share of the credit.) 

There was no way that Ryo and Alice would help you without changing the dish dramatically.

It was 5 am in the morning and you called some cleaning services nearby, they'd arrive in five minutes, you were a Castillo after all, you're a priority. 

Sleeping on the couch was Ryo, and Alice was nowhere to be found, you entered your room and saw her sleeping on your bed, you smiled and went inside the bathroom, they looked really tired and you were thankful for them for helping you out.

Now you had to pray that a couple of minutes in the shower would get whatever that smell off of you.

Thirty minutes later you exited your room in these

Ryo was already awake.

"Mornin' y/n," he said looking away from the TV, "Who cleaned up? I'm sure ojo san wouldn't have bothered"

"I called people to clean up," you said plopping down next to him, "Are you really watching Akira and Takumi doing a food war right now?" he just nodded and ate the fish chips he grabbed out of nowhere.

"hey, one question? How were you both in this area without any plans, bodyguards, and any mode of transportation?"

"No idea, it just kind of happened," he said munching on the chips.

You furrowed your brows in confusion and just shrugged, no point in trying to understand what weird thing Alice made the both of them do this time that ended up with them knocking on your door at 9 pm and forcing you to let them help make the bento.

You both continued to watch Tv until Alice suddenly barged out of your room. "How dare you watch Akira-kun and Takumi-kun without me!" 

You covered your ears, "Too much energy in the morning, Alice" she just huffed and sat beside you, resting her head on your shoulder.

"So.. when are you two going to go? I think Erina's going to freak out if you're not there for the event the newly graduated elite ten are supposed to go to" 

"Soma-kun isn't going to be there so I'm sure we won't get into that much trouble"

"Yeah, Soma's returning home today remember?" you said nonchalantly as you closed your eyes and leaned your head on Ryo's shoulder and yawned, there was silence for a moment.  Ryo suddenly disappeared from beside you and your head dropped from his shoulder to the pillow. 

It was because Alice grabbed Ryo's arm and yelled in her annoying high pitched voice, "We have to go now y/n! Thank you for letting us stay and I hope we helped with you trying to impress momobami-san! She's so lucky to have a lover like you~" she said before ordering Ryo to carry the bags as they ran out of the building.

"Both of you didn't help me with anything! and I'm not her lover!"

You watched them leave with a smile, they are so not going to make it in time and you wish to see Erina's face when they arrive two hours late.

You ate the food that Ryo surprisingly cooked for you like he knew that he was going to get dragged out of your apartment.

You grabbed your bag, prepared the bento, and cycled to school.

It was very early, about 7:25 in the morning and you were already headed to school, that was new.

Approaching the school, you thought you heard someone and you stopped. Looking in the direction of the voice, you saw a dark-haired girl with red eyes.

"Umm are you from Hyakkaou Academy?" The girl asked and you nodded, "How did you guess that?"

"There's a sticker in your bag saying Hyakkaou's Committee?"

Your eyes widened as you looked at the bag, "Damn it runa"

"Uhh What's your name, stranger-san?"

"The name's Y/n Kane, what's yours?"

"I'm Yumeko Jabami! I'm transferring here today"

"Ohh, n- nice to meet you then Jabami-san, I'm a third-year here"

"Call me Yumeko! and I'm a second-year!"

"Ahh y- you can c- call me y/n too"

You mounted off your bike and started walking while holding your bike, she was beside you and asked you a lot of questions, you felt a tad uncomfortable.

You also didn't know where you can put your bike now that Yumeko has seen you.

"Why aren't you wearing the school uniform, y/n-san?"

"I'll be changing in one of the bathrooms later, I just don't feel comfortable riding a bike wearing a skirt"

"Ahh"

You both arrived at the gate and she waved you goodbye as she ran to the school, you quickly went back to the room and changed to the uniform as soon as she was out of sight.

You sighed, today started off very weird.

I think I'll start making shorter chapters now, is that okay? or do you guys prefer longer ones