Chapter 13

A month after the incident in the last chapter, you and Ririka were getting closer each day. Runa found you more cheerful and Kirari saw Ririka more than 10 times ( Didn't bother to count after that), squealing in delight because of something you said. You were happier than ever, Ririka felt that too.

You still haven't told her about your secrets but you found yourself constantly slipping up and telling her a lot more than you intended. For example, you accidentally told her that you had siblings, cue face palming, that was not in the records and proved that you had been keeping a lot from her.

She also told you about how annoying her sister was, to think that Kirari Momobami, the president of the school, rambles all about fishes most of the time and almost actually drowned when she fell from that big ass aquarium in the student council room. She also mentioned a bit about her parents as well.

Ririka also hasn't found out about who hurt you yet, with you telling her to not do any type of torture whatsoever or involve midari in it. She keeps an eye out for you a lot and the people she suspects that did it.

Your friend, Yumeko Jabami also irritated her since she was causing Kirari to be much more of a pain in the ass and she may not admit it, she also despised the girl for touching you a bit too much.

You've also been captured by the terrifying taser girl, also known as Sayaka Igarashi.

*Flashback*

You were walking on the empty hallways while looking at your phone when someone grabbed your shoulder from behind. The reflexes kicked in and you grabbed the hand and bent it that your capturer was screaming in pain.

Looking at the person, you recognized that face immediately.

"I'm sorry! Just reflexes" you said letting go of her hand as she moved closer to you.

"The President requests that you come with me to the Student Council room"

"What f- for?" You asked, what were they planning to do with you??

"Just come with me"

"B- but I have t- to meet someone-"

"Is that 'someone' more important than the president?" Technically, they're twins so they share the same value but Ririka mattered to you more.

You followed her anyway and not long after, you reached the Student council room, the nest of the devils, except Ririka of course.

Pushing the door open, you saw that the president was alone and she told you to sit in a chair. The air was very tense and you didn't like it one bit.

She looked like Ririka but was very different, you also noticed that ririka's hair was 0.1 percent lighter than Kirari's.

"Uhh Ms. President w- what am I d- doing here?" you said fidgeting with your fingers and she cleared her throat to make you look at her.

"Judging from the records, you are very skilled in gambling" Yep, nothing like Ririka

"I- I don't think t- that I'm g- good at it b- but I'm average a- at best," you said looking down, you really didn't know where this conversation is going.

"Don't be so modest, you're great at gambling and only lost once for three years"

How could she know about tha- ohh the stalking student files thing.

"And apparently, you're one of the top students in the school"

You just nodded and she smiled.