Mineta x sans like male reader

Readers POV

I've been at school for awhile. I've heard that awful things has been happening to 1A. Now I'm not in 1A, I was told that im to lazy and not strong enough to be in there. I'm in 1B.

Today my class is supposed to be hosting a small relaxing party for 1A because of what they've been through. As of right now, I'm being scolded for dozing off on what I was supposed to do. I sigh as i smiled at the kid who was scolding me, forgetting the kids name easily.

Once he was done, I went back to where I was supposed to be. I wasnt a big party person, not really liking alot of people.

When the door opened and 20 or so student came in the room. All the males looked really cute, especially the short one, Huggable size. As I saw them pour in the short one and me locked eyes for a moment then I slipped under the food table, with a hotdog with ketchup on it, while a person walked in front of him.

I hugged my knees and started munching on my food. I peaked a eye open to see the same short boy getting under the table to see what I was doing. "Hi, i wasth wondering why you were under here" he said with a slight lisp.

I smiled. "I'm enjoying my hotdog, and the party. Hey kid, what's your name?" I asked. It looked like I struck a nerve. "I'm not a kid! And my name isth mineta." He said, huffing. "Hey, hey. No need to be so short tempered" I said, laughing at my own pun, only to hear him laugh slightly. My smile grew larger. "Say mineta, why are you under a table with a couch potato like me and not out there with everyone else?" I asked. He seemed to think, blushing slightly.

"I thought you looked lonely... I came to give you company" he said, smiling sheepishly. I smiled as my (e/c) flew a bit to see his soul. It's my quirk. I can only see someone's soul and based on color, I can determine how they act. Not very useful huh? I smiled at his soul then leaned to him, hugging him. "You'll serve some good as a nice pillow" I said, pulling him into my lap as I rested on him. I slowly started to nod off while mineta seem to be enjoying the warmth.

Unknowingly that a pair of yellow eyes saw everything, making him grin and take a photo for blackmail.

Sorry it took so long and I hope you like this, I'm not good with puns so theres only one here, sorry ;^;