k1-b0! male reader x sero

It was a normal day at U.A. Everyone was doing there work, chatting, and having a good time.

It was almost the end of school, they had one more thing to do. They had to do a rescue exercise. But before they could start, a group of villains came out of a black smoke like portal.

Eraser head cursed under his breath as he shouted orders torwards 13, jumping into battle. He threw villains left and right, cancelling there quirk at the same time. 13 got us together and started to run torwards the entrance, or in this case the exit.

The fog guy appeared infront of us and started to speak. Iida was the only one who managed to get passed him while bakugou and kirishima jumped at the guy, getting in 13s way.

The darkness started to swallow us up, making me cling to the closest person to me, which was sero. When I opened my eyes, we were falling torwards land. Sero held onto me, freaking out as he had no way of bracing the fall. I held onto him and used my jetpack to slow our falling, landing mostly uninjured.

I looked at sero and made sure he was ok, that was until I saw villains surrounding us. I whimpered slightly but started to form my hands into lazer guns, shooting them while sero tied them up or launched them.

I groaned when I noticed more villains showing up. "Sero! I need you to hop on my back!" I quickly said, my right arm turning into a bigger looking gun as my other arm turned back to normal, holding my right one. He understood what I was doing and hopped on.

I fired and quickly did a spin, knocking the villains out with all the energy I had. After I was done sero got off of me. "(M/N)! That was amazing!" Sero yelled in surprise and excitement, only for him to frantically catch me as I started to sway and fall. "Low battery" my body said but I just smiled like a goof ball and giggled slightly. I tend to act slightly drunk when I'm low on battery.

He stared at me for a bit before blushing and smiling, picking me up as I giggled. I stared at him for a few minutes, blinking as it sounded like a camera went off. Sero looked at me weirdly and confused as I started to print the picture out, through my mouth. I took it out and showed sero. "You look funny like this" I slurred, voice going deeper then pitcher.

That was all I remembered before I shut down

~Seros POV~

When the battle was over I took (M/N) to recovery girl, to which she just blogged him in as if he was just a phone that died. Well I geuss that makes sense since hes a robot but still. I remembered that kami only damaged (M/N) when ever he used his electricity on him, never charged him like he did with other electronics. I geuss I'll have to wait then.

I sat next to him, holding his hand as I slowly fell asleep.

When i woke up i felt my hand being caressed and saw a flustered (M/N), stareing at our hands. "Your awake! I'm glad you werent injured" I said, him only nodding before he hugged me. "Can we stay like this for a bit?" He asked, I paused then smiled, hugging back. "As long as you need" I said. We stayed like that for awhile, unaware of mina taking pictures of us.