deku x quiet male reader

(I didnt get any requests so I made one up. I'm not good with writing and I never did oneshots so this is like just something I'm playing around with)

(Y/N) POV~
It was a sunny day when I walked into the school. My quirk was bees. They could be any type of bees, I'm bullied for my quirk tho since the bees come out of little holes in my arms.
My best friend is izuku, he also stand up for me once in awhile. I wasnt with him right now tho, he said he needed to go somewhere.
I got a letter to meet someone up on the rooftop at lunch.
so I carried on with my day.

~time skip cuz I'm lazy~

I soon got up to the rooftop and didnt see anyone. maybe I'm early? I decided to sit on a bench, waiting.
After a bit izuku came up, looking around and spotted me. His face was a deep shade of red as he approached me. He sat next to me as it was silent for a bit.
"(Y/N).. d-do you want to......." he paused and stared at me "bemyboyfriend!" he said very fast. It took me a second to realize what he said but when I did I blushed madly, covering my face and nodded frantically. he was so happy that he hugged me. I hugged back and hid my face in his neck.
meanwhile his friends were spying on us.

(it's very short but I did my best.)