Ralsei male reader x todoroki shoto

(In this oneshot you will have glasses)

Todoroki had just gotten put into the infirmary due to a villain attack. He had small gashes here and there, and maybe a broken bone.

While in bed, hes seen a short and curvy male following recovery girl around, helping her when needed. He had (h/l), (h/c) hair and big, rounded, (e/c) eyes that glasses had framed.

He found him quite interesting. He seemed to have a healing quirk but the way he healed was odd and seemed to embarrass the short male. The patient would have to consume his bodily fluids to heal them. Normally he would either spit in some water and give it to them or give them some of his blood.

Hed apologized afterwards. Besides this his actual downside is that the patients either get a happy feeling or lustful feeling torwards (M/N). And if he has healed the same patient more the 4 times a day, the patient would feel like they need the boy for every second. Another downside was that it made him drunk after using it to much. His quirk doesn't heal bruises or swelling. It heals from the inside out and wont leave scars.

Todoroki snapped out of his thoughts as the boy stood by his bed. Todoroki tried to sit up but the boy stopped him. "Dont get up, look hurt your self" he said.

"My names (M/N) and I'm here to heal you. Do you have a specific way you want me to use my quirk? If you dont know what my quirk is, yo-" todoroki cut him off before he could finish, seeing as (M/N)s face was becoming red. "I know how your quirk works, no need to tell me. And what ever way is easier for you" todoroki calmly said.

The male slowly nodded, sighing in relief. He slowly took his bandaid off, revealing a cut. He then held the cut to todorokis lips. "Dont worry, this cut was fresh from me making my lunch" he said, lunch being only a few minutes ago.

Todoroki hesitantly took the cut into his mouth, swallowing some blood then pulled away. The boy the wrapped it back in a bandage.

"I hope you get better soon" he said then started to walk off, only to bump into mineta who shoved passed him.

(M/N) fell down, his glasses flying to the ground as well. Once mineta had ran away he started to search for his glasses. "Oh buttons and stuffin..." he muttered with a pout as he couldnt find his glasses.

Todoroki slowly got up and went to help, picking up his glasses and giving it to the shorter male. "Oh, thank you. Say I never did get your name" he asked. Todoroki smiled slightly. "Shoto Todoroki. You can call me Shoto." Todoroki said, slowly letting the male go back to work as he walked back to his bed.

After a few weeks, todoroki has gotten better and has gotten closer to a certain short male. Todoroki has only been with (m/n) for a few weeks but he felt like he loved the shorter male.

So he gathered his courage and asked the short male to meet him in a empty classroom. When (m/n) got there he was engulfed in a hug from behind. "(M/n), I love you.... can we be together?" Todoroki asked in his monotoned voice.

(M/n) had to think. These could be the side effects of his quirk. He really hoped not, as he to started liking Todoroki for a couple of weeks. "Ok, shoto, I'll be yours. But just in case if this is my quirks doing, we need to go to recovery girl." He said, sternly to which todoroki nodded.

When they went to go test it (M/N) was nervous. After the test and that it came out that he wasnt under the influence of his quirk, did (M/n) start crying in joy that Todoroki actually did care for him and not just because of his quirk. They sat there hugging each other for awhile that recovery girl had to take a picture.