inuyasha male reader x izuku Midoriya

(Just so everyone knows the reader is a vigilante, meaning they can kill villains and are illegal, yet they are a hero)

As I was wondering around, I had just gotten done killing a pedophile. My outfit was just some black sweat pants along with some black T-shirt. I also had this big beaded necklace that I cant take off. And what's horrible is that the hero deku could just say a simple command and I'm thrown to the ground. It pisses me off!

My quirk is called half demon. I have inhuman strength, smell, hearing, and more. Down side is that I have these stupid dog ears and tail. I also had long (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes to match it. I growled as I stalked away before the person that can pretty much control me comes by.

Before I could even make it out of the alley I was in the person i was trying to avoid landed in front of me, standing up. I was only slightly shorter then him. I glared at him and turned my head away from him with a pout.

"Why did you kill someone again, you know it's illegal!" Deku said worriedly yet a bit angry. "The guy was a pedophile! If he went to jail he would just escape and do it again! Trust me, I'm doing the world a favor by getting rid of him!" I growled out and tried to walk away only to be slammed down by the necklace from him saying the word 'sit'. I layed one the floor and glared torwards him.

We were dating but it had to be kept secret. I dont understand why. I hate it when I see girls flirt with him, if he keeps saying that he was single, everyone will try to get him. "You need to stop, (m/n). You'll end up badly injured or caught if you keep going!" He yelled, walking infront of me then crouching down, cupping my face to look at him.

"You know I worry. Why do you keep being a vigilante? I cant see any reason why you would want to be a vigilante" deku said slowly.

I slowly got up, sitting. "I'm a vigilante because I failed at being a hero! Being a vigilante is like being free!" I growled back. Deku sighed. "Then please just stay at home, we can be a family! I know you hate me saying that I'm single." He said, hugging me.

I clung to him, small tears threatening to spill out, I quickly rubbed my tears away and slowly nodded. "Fine... I'll stay home.. but you have to tell everyone that your dating someone! And I swear to all might that I'll kill who ever flirts or harasses you!" I growled out to which he just cooed at.

"Aww how cute. But you wont be killing. Now cmon, let's get you home." He said, leading me home. "Fine.." I said pouting.

Once we got home he kissed my head then told me to take a shower to which i did. Well more of a bath. Once i was out i went to the couch, sitting there. Deku was out again, needing to be a hero since he was the #1 hero. I turned on the news, watching a entry about the murder I did.

It then changed to deku saving the day again. After they filmed the fight, they interviewed deku, who answered there questions. One question asked if he was single to which he answered honestly. I could here some fan girls growl or whine because he was with someone.

When they asked who was his lover he told them that he couldnt tell. Which I respect, I dont want some random fan girl coming at me because I stole her 'future husband'.

I sigh as I curled up, slowly falling asleep. I was still unsure if I should stop being a vigilante. But I dont want to seem like i was lying to him.

When i woke up, I was surprised to find myself in bed, with my boyfriend. My tail wagged as I hugged him. I smiled softly but when I noticed he was opening his eyes, I quickly pulled away, well tried to anyway. I was pulled back into a hug by deku, him chuckling at my flustered state, since I didnt really know how to show my affection.

How did I end up with someone so understanding and nice?