𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Before I even start the chapter I was dead set about continuing the mysterious father thing.

But I didn't      :)

___________________________

"Its your birthday you shouldn't be sad birthday boy!" He said in a cheerful voice, he had a small break in silence before continuing "Now I'm pretty sure your brother has something for your return and birthday, I'll be with you in a second." Without a second thought the boy ran through the forest out of sight.

"What are you doing here king Philza?" The hooded man said before lowering his hood. "King Samuel... Why do you have my child?"

"Ahh yes I always remember you replying to a a question with a question I see you never grew out of it, And please just call me Sam." Philza looked at him dead in the eyes as he spoke. "Just answer the question!" Sam looked at him a nodded. "I adopted him"

"You just adopted him?! WHEN YOU KNEW ENTIRELY HE WAS MY SON?" He shouted at the King.

"Why yes he told me the first time we met which would be right here, now if you don't mind please leave my kingdom at once with whoever came with you." Sam said in a calm matter.

Philza got up went to his son dragging him by the arm

"What about Techno" The boy asked his father. "He said he wanted to do something before we left now come on I need to find something." He siad before sprinting to the horse his son in hand throwing him on and riding away back to his kingdom

_______________
I'm so sorry for the long wait and the short chapter
But my week has been very hectic  plus I've had alot of tests recently.
But hey at least you now know the name of the guy
I was going to do something else b it since he already spoke I couldn't
Also a new book will be coming so it so I will be doing two at a time

Bye